What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalans vs Quins

Eddie suggesting he would've given the MOTM to Bosc...

Strange that Bird gave his 100 euros to a charity in Sydney rather than somewhere around Perpignan. Up to him, I guess.

marv

Juniors
Phil Clarke thinks Catalans haven't got a hope this year, what's he been smoking?

I think they are still in it, if theyd have lost that one he might have had a point.

Just a point on the bird mom, would bosc have had the freedom to play as he did without bird back in the side, if gb fires, dragons can make the playoffs no doubt as he takes a lot of other players like mcguire and bosc, now just perry to get dropped and where there!!

I think they are still in it, if theyd have lost that one he might have had a point.

Just a point on the bird mom, would bosc have had the freedom to play as he did without bird back in the side, if gb fires, dragons can make the playoffs no doubt as he takes a lot of other players like mcguire and bosc, now just perry to get dropped and where there!!

In the Catalns circus Bosc is the magician... but Bird is the Ringmaster... I guess the crowd just appreciates the magician more. In this analogy I guess Perry is the Clown and Bell's in the dunking booth...

jim_57

Staff member
I'm going to put it out there, maybe I'm blinded by Catalans bias but I believe Bosc is the best half in Super League. Objections? :sarcasm:

Now the national team just need a quality organiser to under-pin his brilliance, Casey McGuire will do nicely ;-)

marv

Juniors
I'm going to put it out there, maybe I'm blinded by Catalans bias but I believe Bosc is the best half in Super League. Objections? :sarcasm:

Now the national team just need a quality organiser to under-pin his brilliance, Casey McGuire will do nicely ;-)

He has good games and bad games like anyone else but he's gotta be up there with the best in the comp. I guess its difficult to say really Jim. One thing Bosc has over the likes of Briers or Long is he is considerably younger than those guys.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Thanks to the guys at Rugbyforumxiii.

1-6.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-5.jpg

5-6.jpg