What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catridge razor rippoff

Generalzod

Immortal
I've got sick of paying so much for these catridge razors from Gillette or Schick, So I've changed my shaving habits and started with a double edge shaver its the best shave that ive ever had in years, and I use less strokes on my face without leaving redness on the face. The razors are cheaper and you can use them a lot more than you would using a catridge razor.

Parra

Referee
I've got sick of paying so much for these catridge razors from Gillette or Schick, So I've changed my shaving habits and started with a double edge shaver its the best shave that ive ever had in years, and I use less strokes on my face without leaving redness on the face. The razors are cheaper and you can use them a lot more than you would using a catridge razor.

Did you invest in a decent safety razor. Makes a huge difference when using double edge blades. The safety razor lasts forever, so you still come out way ahead.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Get yourself a straight (cut throat) razor. Keep it sharp. Reusable.

Generalzod

Immortal
Get yourself a straight (cut throat) razor. Keep it sharp. Reusable.
Advertising has got people believing that the more blades the better the shave which is just bullshit….the cartridge 5 blade razors are prone to be less hygienic..

Parra

Referee
Advertising has got people believing that the more blades the better the shave which is just bullshit….the cartridge 5 blade razors are prone to be less hygienic..

The only downside to a safety razor and double edged blades is that you can't carry them in hand luggage on a plane. Let alone a straight razor.

Nealo 12

Bench
Grow a beard you girls.
graham norton GIF

Knight76

Juniors
Dollar shave club used to be ok for blades.

Spend 6 months and build up a surplus of blades and then stop the subscription for a year.