1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Cattle Dog

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by karuah6, May 11, 2014.

1. karuah6

karuah6 Juniors

Let me first say that I have supported Steve Price & our team from day one, however I am getting the shits over the way we are going. No use looking at Bennett as he is having trouble himself.
    I know we have a smaller pack than some other teams however instead of waiting for them to come to us, bloody get up in their face & bloody hurt then until they start looking for us.
    From what I saw today Sam Williams is not the answer in the backs so put Benji in as he may put doubt, if he plays to potential, into other teams which will assist our attack.
    Put Thompson back into the forwards & support him with some hard heads from the Cutters. There must be some there that is better that what we have got, otherwise get rid of those that can't do the job. That is what they are there for, as a back up when players in front of them are not performing.
    Get the cattle dog mongrel call going.
    If this fails, get a SOS for Brownie to come to the club, take over, & slap a few faces.
    Remember Roy Masters.
    Sorry if I am rambling, but I have got the shits, had a few beers, & said what I feel.
    In saying the above, I admit that the Dogs must be favourite for the comp, but bloody hell have a better go that what happened today.

2. The Cobra

The Cobra Juniors

Could not agree more!

3. hardbaby

hardbaby Coach

"Cattle Dog"? The call sign for war? lmfao. Imagine calling that with this team. There would be 13 guys fighting Merrin and Thompson. The rest would be hiding under the goal posts with Creagh saying "it's ok guys. We're just running back onside". Nighty would do more damage and he isn't even playing...

4. Black Forest Dragon

Black Forest Dragon Juniors

Does this mean you accept that Steve Price has finally had ample opportunity to demonstrate his true ability as our 1st grade coach?

A fine concession Karuah.

5. TruSaint

TruSaint Coach

So true... its disturbing. Wake the f.. up Saints.

6. moik

moik Bench

Seriously has it taken that long?

7. hardbaby

hardbaby Coach

Yep. What are you doing? Have you no pride?

8. StgeorgeDragons

StgeorgeDragons Juniors

I went to the game and it was total shit, we just got completely run over

I though Thompson ran the hardest, dugan and morris ok but the rest was terrible, no fight or get up in them.

9. roach_83

roach_83 Juniors

Hahaha that made me laugh very hard, but it's so true

10. dragon-83

dragon-83 Juniors

I think Mike Cooper has been our best along with Stockwell.

11. Father Ted

Father Ted First Grade

12. God-King Dean

God-King Dean Immortal