What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caulfield Cup

Gina Minehart

Juniors
Snow Sky is a hard horse to work out brah because he does absolutely everything,can lead,has raced behind the leader,has run from the rear a fair bit too and also raced mid division,the f**ker can do it all.

Nobody knows where this f**ker will be in the run because he's versatile and can race from anywhere

Who's on board? f**k stain Jim Cassidy?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Snow Sky is a hard horse to work out brah because he does absolutely everything,can lead,has raced behind the leader,has run from the rear a fair bit too and also raced mid division,the f**ker can do it all.

Nobody knows where this f**ker will be in the run because he's versatile and can race from anywhere
Has he the class to win?? Bit worried about him i know nothing about him. My luck i leave him out and the scrubber runs a place.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Thanks for the info bruz, I'll chuck it in the exotics.. I have a gut feeling it's going to flop but it should get a great run and appears to like firm tracks also so it would have to be a chance.

I don't mind Quest for More's form if it can get a start, massive odds too. Tommy Berry has elected to ride it over Trip to Paris if it can get a run, not that that hack fills me with confidence though.

Interesting with the draw a lot of the favourite horses have drawn wide so will either have to chew petrol early to get in or drop out and ride for luck. One thing that I will be taking into account when I do my final form is that a lot of of the horses in this race prefer the jar out of the track, if Caulfield is what it was like last week it might knock a few out.

I've still got my fingers crossed Complacement can squeeze a run, I think he and Hauriki could potentially fight out another finish.

lockyno1

Post Whore

My tip to win it, got $61 a while back on it fixed. snow Sky is much more likely to win this week than Fame Game. Versatile horse, the only query is whether it has enough of a sprint at the end of the race.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'll never forgive him for how he rode grand Armee once in an Epsom. Spastic butchered him by scrubbing his ears off 1200m out
merkin cost me on Carnige Express which was part of a massive all up. He has a habit of derping it up when it matters for me.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Is it just me or is Rising Romance VERY short for a horse that is notorious for lets say 'not winning'. Merkin of a horse has cost me a lot!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah brah def has the class,most of his form is around group 1 horses

Exactly why I rate him a very good chance. I'm not Damien Olviver's biggest fan, but in a Caulfield Cup I like him onboard. Must have been a good reason for Oliver to get onboard, he rarely rides donkeys in big races. Like Hugh Bowman, Oliver will give the horse a chance and that is all I ask.

Also as you put it, I like the form around Group 1 races, and always favour it to other horses getting in based off group 2/3 races.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Never been a fan of The Pumper as a rider, met him once and he's a funny merkin with some top stories but jeez he can murder a horse.

Occasionally though he will put in a bottler on some rough as guts plodder and knock every markin out of the quaddie, Sydney Cup this year springs to mind on Grand Marshall :crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Never been a fan of The Pumper as a rider, met him once and he's a funny merkin with some top stories but jeez he can murder a horse.

Occasionally though he will put in a bottler on some rough as guts plodder and knock every markin out of the quaddie, Sydney Cup this year springs to mind on Grand Marshall :crazy:

Hey I backed that donkey in the Sydney Cup lol...didn't look at the form, and just put a spare $10 ew on it lol:lol:

Latest posts