What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caulfield Cup

lockyno1

Post Whore
I know Mongolian Khan is a good horse, but $4.50 for a Caulfield Cup is absolute poison odds

Lemon Squash

First Grade
More of a gut feeling than anything but I've decided to lay the pommy horses, just watching replays and too my eye they look like good stayers but I think you need a turn of foot to win a Caulfield Cup, also as a general rule usually Europeans need a run in Aus before they peak

Jap horses will still go in my quaddie, it would not surprise me if Fame Game just comes out and blows everything away... He has lengths on Admire Rakti and you know what he did last year

The horse that I think is just getting to ridiculous odds is Lucia Valentina, going to need a stack of luck from the barrier and usually likes the sting out of the track but you can get 35's about her, I think she should be less than half that price. Ran a bottler in it last year and her first couple of runs this prep were good. She is the same price as Magnapal... Puhlease!

Anyways still hoping I wake up in the morning and Complacent has got a run :pray:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Couldn't win last year when it was going much much better, probably throw it in my first 4's but that's about it.

Now watch her storm home at 35-1 :crazy:

Latest posts