What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caulfield Selections- Have a crack!

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Im going to pick my top two horses for each race tommorow. Have a go and see how many winners you can pick up.

Race 1-Sadlers Brigg, Millie Rose
Race 2-Alike, Pirate Island
Race 3-Foreplay*, Volitant
Race 4-Holly go Lightly, Astronomia
Race 5-Pendragon
Race 6-Activation, Shes Justa Tad(Wish the horse was in the CC)
Race 7-Cocinero, Jet Spur
Race 8- Sir Dex, Portland Singa
Race 9- One in a Million, Catscan
Race 10-Lady Larissa, Cool and Composed

Macca_

Coach
Race 2-Roubechon from 5,2,3
Race 3-Son of Dane from 6,2,5
Race 5-Headturner from 1,4,2
Race 6-Activation from 9,12,3
Race 7-Honalee from 14,2,15
Race 8-Vouvray from 18,5,19,7,12
Race 9-Vitesse Dane from 10,15,7

Moffo

Referee
lol

I like Yell in R3
I like Pendragon in R5
I like Frightening and Studebaker in R6
I like Sir Dex in R8

Cheers,
Moffo

Macca_

Coach
I don't mind yell. Just not sure he has come up this prep.

Going to be a good race Pendragon vs Headturner. I have backed Headturner for a bit in the Derby, so looking for a big run.

Nuffs

Bench
well it took me a few weeks but i finally won in melbourne

i had roubechon, astronomia and freeroller all get up for me in caulfield, and a couple at randwick where many beers were downed

and a tip for it's next start: I'M A TENOR. it would have won well but had no room to move the entire straight. will win next start

Macca_

Coach
Damn I backed that thing nuffs. Missed the call on the radio so didn't know how it went till I saw it wasn't in the placing on the tab site.

Nuffs

Bench
i backed it too so i had a good look at it.

couldn't get a run from the turn to the winning post. i dare say it was even blocked for a run getting back into the enclosure it was that unlucky

zenarta was a good run in sydney. that had my cash too

Moffo

Referee
I had a nice go on Infinite Grace, saved my day from misery!

Yell ran well and Pendragon is in cracking form

Tim Brasher

Juniors
If Eye Popper had won the CC I would have had a great day... I got a few little collects early but I was down on the day. I always back Infinite Grace but i stood out One in a Million and Candy Vale from her and a couple...Bitter Feeling when the horse saluted

Big Mick

Referee
Same as me Tim....I had Eye Popper for a motza after a tip from a man who is rarely wrong....this time he was wrong...JUST. still got the place...but still behind on the day.