What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cd?

northey

First Grade
hey there
does anyone know when maybell galovao's cd is going to come out? or is it already out?
they were sayoing something on the footy show at the start of the year about her cd and then nothing happened.
thank you northey

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'm not really sure but i think if it is out you would be able to pick it up from the Panthers supporters club.

northey

First Grade
I'm not really sure but i think if it is out you would be able to pick it up from the Panthers supporters club
thank you very much if anyone does know anything please let me know

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah she said she was on the Footy Show last year i think or early this year but i'm not sure if she said a release date.

northey

First Grade
she mentioned o the footy show at the start of the year that the cd was to be relased in 2 weeks... i was in the uk at the time and i came back and there was no mention of the cd

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah I remember that too. If anyone was to stock it, it would be the Panthers Den so here's the number to give them a call: 1800 061 991

Latest posts