What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't think there is much development left in Sydney, the NRL would be better off investing in Perth.

Who would have thought a manly supporter (the club who deliberately & systematically killed off the bears) would be against another NRL club being positioned near their clubs catchment. Mate you can't kill them off and then want them not to be your neighbour when they are fighting for admission again. Suck it up, or;
How about your scum club farks off to the Sunshine Coast instead ?

cupid

Juniors
Who would have thought a manly supporter (the club who deliberately & systematically killed off the bears) would be against another NRL club being positioned near their clubs catchment. Mate you can't kill them off and then want them not to be your neighbour when they are fighting for admission again. Suck it up, or;
double post

cupid

Juniors
How did my post have anything to do being against the CC bears? I have no hatred towards the Bears, I just thought Perth woul be a better investment.

Red Bear

Referee
Why do you associate Manly as 'uneducated' and 'drug riddled'? Manly has one of the higest socio economic rates around Sydney.
I dont know if you know this but many business people, financial types, lawyers etc do alot of cocaine on their weekends. It's the drug of choice for the wealthy.

cupid

Juniors
Well never once have I ever seen needles lying around the Streets of Manly like you do in Redfern.

_MayMoo 2

Juniors
What do your "membership" dollars actually buy? And what happens if the Bears aren't re-admitted? A refund?

Seems a bit much asking for people to pay for an un-guaranteed promise.

I think you get a cap, wristband, and other things for the basic package 20.00 (I think)

I dont think you'll get a refund if they don't get in.

I don't think it's much for 20.00 that helps them mount their bid, and build the membership.

I think i'lll manage to make ends meet if they don't get up.

The sorta people that would be looking for a refund for this would be the sorat people who wouldn't be interested in the first place.

circling eagle

Juniors
As I recall, the bears were already dead before the Northern Eagles took shape, Manly were included in the comp, bears were not, hence after if failed in spectacular fashion Manly were in the comp and the bears were not, blaming Manly is just an easy way to have a dig.

mightybears

Bench
As I recall, the bears were already dead before the Northern Eagles took shape, Manly were included in the comp, bears were not, hence after if failed in spectacular fashion Manly were in the comp and the bears were not, blaming Manly is just an easy way to have a dig.

No one is blaming MW. Did your mob do the JV to save us though?

This thread has attracted the usual suspects-the MW fans threatened by a CC future team their mob decided not be be.

Why the pathology?

mightybears

Bench
Why do you associate Manly as 'uneducated' and 'drug riddled'? Manly has one of the higest socio economic rates around Sydney.

They also consistently vote for Bronny Bishop and Australia's currently next future failed opposition leader-the mad monk, whats your point?

Bro Bear

Juniors
Good to see the Bears coming back. Looking fwd to seeing us at Gosford in the NRL. GO THE MIGHTY BEARS.

eagles4eva

Coach

Learn some History mergeboy and another point stupid there is a heap of history between the Bears and Eagles. And not all Manly supporters are opposed to the Bears re-entering the NRL.

And if you ever read the crap that woking roooning posts maybe your thick head would understand why we give it to norths

So mergboy why don’t you f**k off to…. Hang on which is your home ground???????

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Learn some History mergeboy and another point stupid there is a heap of history between the Bears and Eagles. And not all Manly supporters are opposed to the Bears re-entering the NRL.

And if you ever read the crap that woking roooning posts maybe your thick head would understand why we give it to norths

This will narrow it down for ya, its better then Brookvale....... (note the sarcasm in "narrow it down")

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: I'd camp overnight at either WIN ground before I'd consider stepping foot in Brookvale again.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors

His history is 100% accurate, Manly scum. If the criteria was fairly judged on ground, juniors, money etc, Manly would have been the first ones gone. Just look at the sh*theap Brokeback Oval - joke of a dump YET Bears were told "North Sydney Oval is not of a standard for first grade".

Also, look at the books - Bears put $10 million+ into the "JV", Manly put in nothing.

This is why Manly is, was and always will be SCUM.

cupid

Juniors
His history is 100% accurate, Manly scum. If the criteria was fairly judged on ground, juniors, money etc, Manly would have been the first ones gone. Just look at the sh*theap Brokeback Oval - joke of a dump YET Bears were told "North Sydney Oval is not of a standard for first grade".

Also, look at the books - Bears put $10 million+ into the "JV", Manly put in nothing.

This is why Manly is, was and always will be SCUM.
You will die a bitter old man, Ronny.

Status
Not open for further replies.