What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres...The Official Hitlist

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Ranked in order of the Sharks preference, from club and player manager talk, they are
1. Brett Delaney
2.Danny Galea
3.Josh Hannay
Delaney is appartently agreed, plus the club wants another.
Titans don't want Hannay, nor do the Cowboys or Broncos, and he has stayed briefly down here when he played rep juniors. Not my ideal signing, but looks like demand exceeds supply., and Sharks are his Sydney preference.

mr_sharks

Juniors
Not sure about Delaney but Hanny could be a good option for the right money. How much would he be expecting?

PJ

First Grade
All the more reason to re-sign Scott. Far better option than those guys.

jc155776

Coach
Hannay on the right money would be alright. Solid in defence and strong near the line. Plus can kick if mighty Covell ever succumbs to injury. Delaney? Unsure yet, not bad, but not great.

Any idea who would cost the most SE?

mr_sharks

Juniors
In terms of other signings, are we still interested in Matthew Cross from the Panthers??? I remember SLE saying earlier in the season he was coming across almost 100%

bluey

Bench
All far to slow for my liking how many slow backs do we need.
There is a reason murray doesnt want hannay at the cows and i would say it is because of his attack it is just to slow.

Sharkie73

Bench
Brett Delaney is playing at an unhappy club so that must have an affect on a player a change is as good as a holiday. Remember how good he played last year when parra were playing good footy without all the crap thats gone on there this year.
Josh Hannay has played rep footy and would be a good back up kicker.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Hannay, Delaney. plus covell on the wing. #-o :fist: ](*,) :sleeper:

Scott is a must reigning now.

PJ

First Grade
Centres is gonna be a problem next unless some youngsters step. Any likely candidates Shire folk?

Robinson was going real good before he got injured.

BWNB

First Grade
I think we should just retain what we have and develop juniors , there isnt that much quality on the market so we should just put the money in retaining our players

Inferno

Coach
Galea is the only one which interests me off that list. I'd rather stick with the younger guys we have and if we still need centres next year, but them when there is better quality on the market.

Nullajet

Juniors
I would rather see them hold onto Scott based on the lack of talent out there on the market. I know he has his problems but there is definately potential there worth perservering with!

i dont mind hannay. tries hard, a new club could be good for him. same with delaney.
then again it really dosent matter to me who the backs are, as long as they can run quicker than i can and put th ball over the line without dropping it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well after seeing yesterdays games Hannay would be my first choice - and I don't even like him. The only reason he gets my nod is he didn't play yesterday whereas the other 2 did - badly at that.

Mannering, made mincemeat of Galea yesterday.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sideline Eye said:
Ranked in order of the Sharks preference, from club and player manager talk, they are
1. Brett Delaney
2.Danny Galea
3.Josh Hannay
Delaney is appartently agreed, plus the club wants another.
Titans don't want Hannay, nor do the Cowboys or Broncos, and he has stayed briefly down here when he played rep juniors. Not my ideal signing, but looks like demand exceeds supply., and Sharks are his Sydney preference.

Work on these for us will ya SLE

∞.