What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CH 9 possibly not showing AUSVNZ TEST

dimitri

First Grade
"I just got the new tv guide today and correct me if I'm wrong but I did not notice the Australia vs New Zealand match for October 18th? There appears to be NO telecast delayed or live on nine and Fox is only replaying the match at 930pm.
This is poor by channel 9 what the hell are they thinking, with past Rugby League Test Ratings there is no excuse not to show the match.

Does anyone know if nine will be telecasting the match but just haven't listed it in the guide yet?

Pete
GO BULLDOGS"

I encourage everybody to fire away emails

through

www.ninemsn.com
www.nrl.com.au

or CALL (02) 9906 9999

and vent your anger

dimitri

First Grade
i called channel nine

and the lady was a complete bitch

"we have no plans to show it on our channel"

what a bitch

time to stick it up the shittest channel in australia

please fire away your emails and phone calls

dimitri

First Grade
National Rugby League Ltd Back to search results
Print friendly version

here are the details of the nrl to complain to them

HEADING:
Clubs--Rugby League

ADDRESS
Fox Studios Australia, Lang Rd
Moore Park
NSW, 2021
Australia

Ph: (02) 9339 8500
Other: (02) 9339 8508

Razor

Coach
I'm sure there's just a misunderstanding

Last year the 2 matches Australia played (GB and NZ) rated higher than any of the RU internationals in Brisbane & Sydney (Australia-wide RU was higher because the RL wasn't shown untill midnight or so elsewhere)

dimitri

First Grade
no

its not a misunderstanding

i spoke to the switchboard operator

its definitely not a misunderstanding

if we dont do something fast it will not be on

Razor

Coach
dimitri said:
no

its not a misunderstanding

i spoke to the switchboard operator

its definitely not a misunderstanding

if we dont do something fast it will not be on

I just rang in Brisbane and was told they are showing it.

She said that they have to send the details for the TV Guides 5 weeks before they are printed and the game wasn't scheduled then.

But the switchboard operators generally know jackshit.

yakstorm

First Grade
Considering they clearly promoted after their Grand Final match, Australia and New Zealand would be televised in all states and territories (as Channel 9 is obliged to under contract), the game as such will be shown.

At what time is a different mater however, I'm sure Channel 9 would of prefered a Friday kick off though.

Petebix

Juniors
After the Grand Final they said it would be on Saturday 18th October at 8:30 pm - delayed telecast

So yeah

dimitri

First Grade
is that true

i hope so

although it is still 5 hours after the game started

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

joondalup_giant

Staff member
i called channel 9 and they said there not showing it, the bitch said that i have to call programing tomorrow after 9, but if it said after the grand final that its going to be shown in all states and territorys it will have to be on!!!!!

In-goal

Bench
Well couldn't they just show it at 3:30 then again at 8:30 for those that missed it, surley the best Rugby team in the world deserves better.

ExJnrKiwi

Juniors
Rugby League Tests Australia v New Zealand and GB Live on Nine

RUGBY LEAGUE TEST AUSTRALIA V NEW ZEALAND LIVE

The Nine Network today confirmed it will telecast the trans-Tasman rugby league test between Australia and New Zealand exclusively live this Saturday, October 18 at 2.30pm.

Following the most successful rugby league season in over a decade – capped with the Penrith Panthers’ upset grand final win over the Sydney Roosters, which was watched on Nine in Sydney by an average audience of 1,152,357 – the Nine Network continues its commitment to Sydney’s premier football code as the Kangaroos kick off their international tour with a tough assignment against New Zealand.

Ray Warren will call the test match action on the Wide World of Sports coverage with analysis and special comments by Peter Sterling and Andrew “Joey” Johns as the Kangaroos meet New Zealand at Auckland’s North Harbour Stadium.

The Kangaroos will then travel to England for three tests against Great Britain in November and Wide World of Sports will televise the series exclusively live as Great Britain attempt to break a 33-year losing drought against Australia.

A panel featuring Peter Sterling, Phil Gould and injured Australian captain Andrew Johns will provide expert analysis throughout the test series against Great Britain.

Kangaroo Tour Test Matches

Saturday, October 18
2.30pm to 4.30pm (LIVE) New Zealand v Australia at North Harbour Stadium, Auckland

Sunday, November 9
5.00am to 7.00am (LIVE) Great Britain v Australia at JJB Stadium, Wigan

Sunday, November 16
5.00am to 7.00am (LIVE) Great Britain v Australia at KC Stadium, Hull

Sunday, November 23
5.00am to 7.00am (LIVE) Great Britain v Australia at McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield

*Viewers should check local guides for full telecast details.

Nine Network