What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ch7 coverage

sass

Juniors
OH MY GOD CHANNEL SEVEN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

eight minutes to go and seven points different and they take me to the news??

I don't even LIKE basketball and I am outraged.

Timbo

Staff member
And then they don't even show the full replay of the final 8 minutes.

Just show a 60 second highlight package.

Bring on Channel 9 and Foxtel.

f**k of seven - you're totally useless.

I'm flicking it to SBS to watch the gold medal match of the handball. GO ICELAND!

Razor

Coach
And then they don't even show the full replay of the final 8 minutes.

Because according to everyone in this thread no one is interested in seeing events that don't contain Australians. They didn't even want the marquee athletic events shown, and instead wanted Australians showing. That is what Seven is giving you, by showing as little as possible so they can show their Australian package. You can't have it both ways - They shold only show Australians, no one else. Then say f**k the Australians, I want to watch the basketball.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Shut up and f*ck off Razor, you're not funny OR right.

Timmah

Staff member
As requested El D:

boycott7.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I realise it's a contradiction in terms, but they're showing Yum Cha's "highlights".

*shakes head*

Big Mick

Referee
Because according to everyone in this thread no one is interested in seeing events that don't contain Australians. They didn't even want the marquee athletic events shown, and instead wanted Australians showing. That is what Seven is giving you, by showing as little as possible so they can show their Australian package. You can't have it both ways - They shold only show Australians, no one else. Then say f**k the Australians, I want to watch the basketball.

Are you Kerry Stokes...?

They did neither!

They farked over Australian Athletes and cut out marquee events or showed a "highlights" package.

I saw more ad's and Channel 7 bullcrap than action at the games.

Your defense of Channel 7 is pathetic.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:!!!! This isn't even live! I know TV is delayed compared to radio but f*ck me!

I just thought Channel 7 had only paid for the rights to advertisements. Been a horrid 2 weeks coverage, topped off by the disgraceful treatment of the Gold medal game today in the basketball.
When they finally left it down here, Spain had got back to 2 points down, then they just cut. Disgrace, and whilst I'm happy London is not on 7, channel 9 don't do a lot right with NRL, wonder how they'll go with the Olympics

simmo1

First Grade
But at least Fox has it, which should allow us to pick and choose what we want to watch, without all the sh*thouse super slow mos, ads and fellating of our swimmers.

dragonfire

Bench
I just thought Channel 7 had only paid for the rights to advertisements. Been a horrid 2 weeks coverage, topped off by the disgraceful treatment of the Gold medal game today in the basketball.
When they finally left it down here, Spain had got back to 2 points down, then they just cut. Disgrace, and whilst I'm happy London is not on 7, channel 9 don't do a lot right with NRL, wonder how they'll go with the Olympics

f**k me i dont want to listen to Ray Warren calling the swimming again. I remember i think Atlanta where 7 basically showed everything, i really would have liked to have seen a full program of cycling sprints, find them so intriguing for some reason. Hopefully at the next games we can select between different sports

Timmah

Staff member
Ray Warren is one of the best commentators in Australia, if not the world.