What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad to Raiders?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Clifford has officially left NQL to go to Newcastle immediately. Dearden has gone to Cowboys immediately.

Chad to Raiders next week?

Ads

First Grade
Clifford has officially left NQL to go to Newcastle immediately. Dearden has gone to Cowboys immediately.

Chad to Raiders next week?
Cows were still talking of leaving cap space for Chad. Think he’s still a chance there.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Why would the cows need Chad now? Raiders don’t either they have the other Williams.

DJDL

Bench
Why would the cows need Chad now? Raiders don’t either they have the other Williams.

It’s a weird one alright. Play Dearden for half a season then drop him back to reggies for three years to learn under Chad.

Can’t see that working at all.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So many dominos.

Chad may get released to either side I reckon but I'd be easily convinced the Cowboys move to release Clifford now is reactionary to the news of Raiders reaching out to Chad. Not that Clifford wasn't going early anyway but that's been brought forward

The Cowboys would be fairly well totally pissed off if Chad was borrowed to the Raiders only to get an ACL or something.

There can be no doubt all 3 clubs are talking.

Chad is Shark property and they can release him to anywhere they want when it's all said and done but there are relationships to be maintained north of the border.

I reckon Cows a more likely option than Raiders now