What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chairmans Club

Newtown Ear

Juniors
Newtown Football Club are proud to announce Jeff Gabrielle has been inducted into the prestigious "Chairmans Club".

This years other inductee - Mick Debela was the first to congradulate young Jeff.

The award allows Jeff to sit in the Jet Set Lounge stuffing his face with free party pies and beer!

Just like some other wanna-bes.

It sure beats working hard on home game days!!!

koslecki

Juniors
welcome back newtown ear. Hey, how do you get imto that club? I would sure like to be able to get into that one.................free party pies and beer and a view of dorathy or no 1!!!

Ermmm, Newtown don't HAVE a chairman.

A President, yes. Co-patrons, yes. But a chairman?

Do you mean the guy who has to put out the chairs upstairs for the sponsors and stack 'em away after the game (done that job myself many times)?

If that's the game-day task being honoured with this "club", then great.

Next stop a little recognition for anyone who's ever been stuck with the gig of sweeping up/peeling off the discarded tape, snot etc. from the visiting team's dressing room floor.

What could we call that? The Adhesive Admiral's Association?

Jeffles

Bench
If I'm in the Chairman's Club, Newtown Ear will be in the GM club...and it's not becasue he drives a Holden!

Just wanted to pass on a big "Well done" to Jeffles on this award! Keep up the good work.... What's next on the list? Head of the NRL?

Bluebag

Juniors
Jeffles certainly knows how to keep Chairmans hours turning up just after the majority of work is done. I guess he needs to be sure the pies are warm in the Jet set lounge before making a sojourn up there for his business meetings what ever they may be.

Some of us are merely just club workers doing our best and others like Jeffles come straight from the Oxford. Even his brother works harder.

Jeffles

Bench
I never saw my brother work harder than on Saturday. He went to fix up a Sydney Airport sign. He had a go lifting one of them up with one hand but couldn't do it. Poor bloke had to put down his can of Tooheys Old to complete the job.

koslecki

Juniors
cigarette in one hand and a tooheys old in the other! thats all class! and right up my alley to!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

Newtown ear, i think jeffles is trying to deflect the spotlight on him being junior mr grace

2 True Blues

Coach
Obviously hasnt perfected the ciggie in the gob, can in one hand tecnique. This way you have one hand free. For example ( to piss with ). LOL.....

2 True Blues said:
Welcome back Hornet, where have you been. How are the Hornets going this season ??

Thanks mate, I've been around the world and seeing the Mighty Hornets in action. The 'nets will make the play off this season but they'll probably not go far as there are some half decent teams in their division, plus Oldham! Still they keep battling on and it's always a good laugh with their fans.

Jeffles, your pressies are on their way! Geez it's hard to keep everyone happy!