What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chalk & Cheese

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Ok, I might have opened a can of worms with my "stinging" remarks about the trial game against Parramatta at Gosford on the weekend, I thought that the best way to set the record straight and clarify my thoughts would be to log onto the Jets website and read the game review. WHAT GAME REVIEW:crazy:
Newtown should employ a media liaison officer to keep die hard jets supporters who are unable to attend games for any given reason an unbiased game report similar to that of there more professional STRATEGIC PARTNER the roosters seeing how we depend so heavily on them for our playing roster..

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
thanks for the tip newtown blue bags, its just a shame the website does not update the match review for people that do not subscribe..

koslecki

Juniors
the match reveiw is on there but i had a hard tme trying to find it. Its tucked away in draw and results but it might be easier if it is a bit more prominant at the start????:sarcasm:

THECURSEDJET said:
thanks for the tip newtown blue bags, its just a shame the website does not update the match review for people that do not subscribe..

Nice effort with the sh*t stirring... about the level of an Oldham fan.

Obviously you have an email address that you used to register for these forums. So you can subscribe to Bump's email to keep you informed of match reports and the goings on at the club.

If people want to know about the Jets they'll subscribe after visiting the website.

koslecki

Juniors
and cursed jet, your assessment of aaron lai was not the same as newtown match report? do you know what your talking about? :lol:

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Pull Your Head In Hornet, If I Wanted To As You Put It Sh*t Stir I Would Unleash A Hell Of Alot Of Crap On Newtown, But Unlike You I Use This Forum Which I Might Add I Stumbled Across Over The Weekend To Post My Views On What I See On The Footy Field Or As I Posted A Rugby League Legend That Has Stood On The Toes Of The Club That Made Him As Famous As He Has Become AND THEN HAVE TO USE HIS JUNIOR CLUB TO BOOST HIS EGO.. I Never Thought I'd See The Day A Jets Supporter Would Be So Thin Skinned They Would Accuse A Fellow Supporter Of Sh*t Stirring

koslecki

Juniors
THECURSEDJET said:
Pull Your Head In Hornet, If I Wanted To As You Put It Sh*t Stir I Would Unleash A Hell Of Alot Of Crap On Newtown, But Unlike You I Use This Forum Which I Might Add I Stumbled Across Over The Weekend To Post My Views On What I See On The Footy Field Or As I Posted A Rugby League Legend That Has Stood On The Toes Of The Club That Made Him As Famous As He Has Become AND THEN HAVE TO USE HIS JUNIOR CLUB TO BOOST HIS EGO.. I Never Thought I'd See The Day A Jets Supporter Would Be So Thin Skinned They Would Accuse A Fellow Supporter Of Sh*t Stirring

i dont think it is he who uses his junior club to boost his ego but the junior club using his name to boost theirs

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
2 true blue

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF "JUNIOR CLUB"?

if so you would then understand that he actually played for Camperdown dragons as a junior, he was then graded by Newtown who became his district club.
load both barrels instead of a pop gun next time you decide to take a shot..

Bluebag

Juniors
You are certainly an angry person, I bet you are one of those people who goes to the footy and picks out every mistake a player makes, 6 missed tackles, 1 decent hit but goes missing when the work is done.
Just enjoy the efforts those who play for the club, those who promote the club and give so freely with their time and effort.
Our media officer is a volunteer and does an amazing job and gets amazing coverage for a non NRL club, take a good hard look at yourself and out your hand up to help out, I am sure we have some jobs at the ground you can do.

So far in your short time posting you have attacked players, volunteers, legends of the game have I left anything out, Ok yes the only instituion of the club left untouched is Brendo The Jet. or is he next?

koslecki

Juniors
bluebag, stop trying to throw ur modrator hat around! people are allowed to give opinions! its a forum!

even though I don't agree with all things written on here, I don't care! we can give opinions on anythibg we want! doesn't mean u don't support the club!

ppl seem to be upset cos ppl might bag oit players or the club! if your a paying member then that's ur right!

I love a bit of controvery!

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
bluebag

just to satisfy your petty requirements, as of now i will become a true newtown forum guest....
i will sit on my hands and praise the poor standard of footy should any be dished up, i have always wanted to live in a perfect world and it looks as if the i may have found it in this forum, according to all who post or reply, newtown are perfect! don't you find it hypercritical that we as jets supporters cheer our hearts out for a team made up of another clubs off spring wearing the proud royal blue of newtown? don't get me wrong it's nicer cheering a winning team than a team that tries hard with little success, but i still found my way to henson park and sat on the hill for the Nth Sydney trail, i also traveled to Gosford last weekend, hence my comments on the standard of footy i saw.
i will also now praise your very learned media liaison officer for being two days late with his/her match report. ( i will take the info supplied with a grain of salt after his/her comments from Gosford, there must have been another game played in Gosford last weekend because i didn't see the same game as reported on)
as for helping out, i would be only too happy to put my hand up and assist, who do i need to contact?
the way i see it, if I'm closer to the fire the story's can only get hotter!!!

Bluebag

Juniors
You are always welcome to post your views but all I ask is that you do not abuse people such as the media officer for their great work who is a volunteer.
If you have any positive ideas which you have mentgioned perhaps sending an email to the club saying the website needs to have the reports more clearly displayed would be the way to go.

Also for everyone how about all those who attend the first home game give their own revue of the game rather than one person and post them here.

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
good call bluebag

i will post my match report as requested,
what do you think of this as an idea?
the most informed and accurate match report from all that post in the forum get there report on the Newton website, perhaps that might keep the VOLUNTEER MEDIA LIAISON OFFICER on his/her toes?

hey you did ask for my input!!

Kingy83

Juniors
Two people watching the same game, sitting right next to each other could still easily have 2 very different reports on the game. So just because you dont agree with the report, doesnt mean it isnt accurate.