What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chalk for Gafa

ausraider

Juniors
If Schif is back this week where do you fit Chalk.He so versatile and strong so maybe centres.Would really like to see him have a run there.Cant wait to see all the injured brigade back and all means you know who (J Smith).Team hasn't been playing too badly without him but he surely adds extra dimensions to our attack.And with Chalky running of him how awesome?

thickos

First Grade
I definitely think Chalk has to be in the side and I think his recent form will force Elliott's hand. He's a hard runner who has made a number of line breaks recently and his metres gained has been extremely impressive. He makes the odd error but he is fearless at the back.

I'd get him into the centres to be honest - we're not an expansive side and he is better when the ball is coming to him. I'd shift Howell back to the wing and Gafa to the bench, where is versatility makes him a better option than Robbo.

Raider Azz

Bench
Nah I have to disagree thickos, I prefer Howell in the centres, when he has played there he has showed promise, as he doesn't have Mogg the hogg keeping the ball away from him. I'd put Chalk out on the wing next to Graham in the centres (which Elliot has done)

Brimmer

Juniors
Me gets the thinkin' that side should see a bit of ball. Both Chalky and Graham have blistering pace.

Latest posts