What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chambers

Frenzy.

Immortal
By the way Morris answered those questions he knew Chambers was going to call, and I would be very surprised if a message wasn't left, especially if you keep your phone on private.
"Does he mind playing for Newtown " proves he knew a call was coming.

Sorry, read this after I had to put Stake in his place. Again!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
A. Brett Finch via Northies
B. Suliasi Vunivalu via QLD Reds
C. John Morris via Mum
D. Craig Bellamy via BCF (Boating,Camping,Fishing)

All options other than Shazza Morris are Melbourne linked.............................

Tiger Shark

Bench
I suspect Bombers "reasons" for not taking calls are bullshit. As if Chambers wouldn't have texted him. Yeah, right. It's 2021, everybody texts. Leaves messages on message banks.
Agreed. Don’t even know why’s it’s news though.

Inferno

Coach
That's true. I think I was the only happy fan when we signed Lance R.I.P.

He very quickly became one of my favourite players.

A backrow of he, Gallen and Bird would be up there with best backrows we've ever had and we've had some fantastic ones.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
He very quickly became one of my favourite players.

A backrow of he, Gallen and Bird would be up there with best backrows we've ever had and we've had some fantastic ones.

I loved bird. Could you imagine him in today's game as a lock. All the skill in the world but would be suspended every game for a hight shot or lifting

I miss old rugby league