What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Champion, Lowe or Crocker?

Green Evil

Juniors
With all the fuss over Greg Inglis going to Souths and them having to shed players it seems like the media has forgetten the whole Joel Monaghan saga and that it would have created plenty of room in the cap for us.

What are everyones thoughts on the possibility of us signing any of the mentioned players?

I think we are fine for back rowers so wouldnt look at Lowe or Crocker. Champion could provide us with a quality centre. I rate him fairly highly. He is solid in defence, is big enough to cause issues in attack and is quite good at putting his winger into space. I have heard there is a possibility Champion will go to North Queensland and they will release Tonga to link up with Parramatta. It will make for an interesting couple of weeks.

supera

Juniors
it's a nice position as a raiders fan to be able to look at such quality players and say "i wouldn't take any of them" - between thompson, croker, ferguson, vidot etc i reckon we're alright for outside backs, and we certainly don't need any more back rowers. i might consider champion, but it'd be funnier to leave him at souths and watch them sweat over inglis.

typicalfan

Coach
Lowe is the jewel out of the 3 but you have depth already in that position. Lowe has QLD rep written all over him and a good workrate.

Champion is good but is he needed either?

shear_joy9

Coach
crocker offers nothing and should retire

lowe is decent but would only get a spot at souths logan

champion is incredibly over-rated but would be good for backline depth. At his $ however, I wouldn't go near him.

Cryptic

Juniors
Why not just go for Inglis? Souths don't want him apparantly and Joel would have been on more than they are allowed to offer him. Plus he can fill in at 5/8 while Campese gets put back together.

sydraider

First Grade
Why not just go for Inglis? Souths don't want him apparantly and Joel would have been on more than they are allowed to offer him. Plus he can fill in at 5/8 while Campese gets put back together.

They sell good sh*t out your way?

Cryptic

Juniors
They are only allowed to offer him 200K last I heard... So no... I'm not on anything... That IS less than Joel would have been on...

aussies1st

Staff member
Don't need any of them, Champion would be good for our depth maybe even make the side but we have JT to start there.