What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Championship on FOX?

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I got my Austar Guide a few days back and noticed that they will be covering the Coca-Cola Championship. Anyone got any further details on that?

Bumble

First Grade
Nah...the games they are covering aren't released yet, but the most likely scenario is they will be shown on Saturday afternoons, covering the Friday night game.

Leeds on the telly!!!! :D :D :D

Raider Ultra

Bench
Yeh, heard this a while ago. Am absolutely over the moon, will be able to watch the Palace play for the first time in ages!

chileman

Coach
Raider Ultra said:
Yeh, heard this a while ago. Am absolutely over the moon, will be able to watch the Palace play for the first time in ages!
To right amigo, over the moon is an understatement, I can't wait to watch Palace hopefully deliver the goods this season! Bring on Ipswich Aug 5th

Raider Ultra

Bench
Coventry vs Sunderland 7 Aug
Wolves vs Preston 14 Aug

Live matches, preview and review show to start when Fox Sports 3 launches in October.

Another Palace fan over the moon to see Selhurst Park on my TV.
Just wished we still had AJ, Fitz Hall etc. running around for us.

The good news is, we don't have to see the Seaweed on TV :badgrin:

Raider Ultra

Bench
Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds game on August 27, not originally scheduled, will be shown LIVE. Only live match in Sep/Aug, all others delayed.

Mong

Post Whore
Coleman said:
I was about to say, now all the Leeds fans can finally watch their team go around!

Excellent, now we can all bear witness to just how crap Leeds are.. I am going to enjoy actually watching them lose this season..

Be the only chance you leeds fans get to see your team cause your not going to be playing with the big clubs any time soon thats for certain...

Be funny when you end up down with Millwall in the near future....

What scum, what a discrace to the game they are...

Mong said:
Excellent, now we can all bear witness to just how crap Leeds are.. I am going to enjoy actually watching them lose this season..

Be the only chance you leeds fans get to see your team cause your not going to be playing with the big clubs any time soon thats for certain...

Be funny when you end up down with Millwall in the near future....

What scum, what a discrace to the game they are...

K its getting old now we get it u hate leeds :roll:

skeepe

Immortal
I was searching through my Foxtel guide and couldn't find these matches... any idea on start times etc?