What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chance t williams might stay.....

Fathead

Bench
Would'nt be the first time someone has posted a prediction and not put a source to it. :sarcasm:

Im all for that - as I know from first hand experience that you cant reveal sources but as Stagger said - you are leaving yourself open big time if its not true - there are a lot of eels fans who are wishing it big time.
If you are only having a go, might be a good time to fess up :lol:

Fathead

Bench
i won't believe it till a respectable person posts it. preferably fitzy hehe

Hey dont infer that Cardinal is not respectable - until its proven to be all bulls#it then you can give it to him in spades !!!!!!:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Straight from the horses mouth yet cant reveal a source. Isnt that a bit contradictory?

:lol: i was going to say, it doesn't make sense what he said :lol:

If this is true, great news, but as someone pointed out earlier? why the hell would us fans giving it Fitzy etc apologise?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'll give Cardinal the BOD on this one, seems to be pretty knowledgable and i doubt he wouldn't state it unless he was certain.

On the otherhand, if it was from the 'horses mouth' then i hope the scenario didn't involve something like this:

Cardinal: Hey Tony * drunk, staggering around* re-sign with Parramatta, Manly suck

Tony: Ummm, ooookkkk...yeah i'll re-sign for 4 years tomorrow ok.

Fathead

Bench
I'll give Cardinal the BOD on this one, seems to be pretty knowledgable and i doubt he wouldn't state it unless he was certain.

On the otherhand, if it was from the 'horses mouth' then i hope the scenario didn't involve something like this:

Cardinal: Hey Tony * drunk, staggering around* re-sign with Parramatta, Manly suck

:lol: I give him nothing. It was a big call. We will see. His name will either be up in lights or in the mud.

Fathead

Bench
lol i hope he's right, i've put my faith in the prick lol

Man so do I !!! I reckon that Tony has more talent in his little thumb than Ennis has in his whole body.
All the kid needed was to be told that there was a chance that he could play 1st grade.

cardinal

Juniors

Yep thats just about it word for word. Tony is the big guy who had the funny hair cut and tore up the broncos the other night right.

strider

Post Whore
so are we supposed to believe this was the plan all along? - let manly think they have him, then last minute, put him in the team and say, up your manly :lol:

or is it more - of **** we missed Ennis - hey we could throw some cash at Tony now - ok

I wouldn't apologise to anyone for that .... ennis would have been a massive waste imo

Fathead

Bench
so are we supposed to believe this was the plan all along? - let manly think they have him, then last minute, put him in the team and say, up your manly :lol:

or is it more - of **** we missed Ennis - hey we could throw some cash at Tony now - ok

I wouldn't apologise to anyone for that .... ennis would have been a massive waste imo

TBH with you I dont really care what the plan was (and for the record I believe that they thought Tony would stay and were suprised that he was picked up) I just want the player to stay put at the eels.

Fathead

Bench
I think Taylor is a very good coach, just didn't get off to the start he wanted and as a consequence have fallen in a heap.

JT was an excellent coach and would have been a sensation if we had kept him.
In saying that Its obvious that he couldnt come back with Fitznazi in charge.
Love to see Daniel Anderson given a go.