What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chance t williams might stay.....

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mate - your getting personal. Lets just leave it there eh. I will just agree to disagree with you. You'll probably disagree with that !! Hehehehe:D

i have asked another Admin to check over it

i don't have to put up with your bullsh*t accusations about posts being deleted for no reason

Ryan

Juniors
i have asked another Admin to check over it

i don't have to put up with your bullsh*t accusations about posts being deleted for no reason

No worries mate. I have my opinion - you have yours. Like I said, I'm over it, and this thread wasn't about our issue.

El Diablo

Post Whore
No worries mate. I have my opinion - you have yours. Like I said, I'm over it, and this thread wasn't about our issue.

well you've posted your bullsh*t accustions at least twice

if you could see what allegations i have deleted from this thread alone you'd take back your crap about being bias

Last edited:

Ryan

Juniors
well you've posted your bullsh*t accustions at least twice

if you could see whatallegations i have deleted from this thread alone you'd take back your crap about being bias

Fair enough dude - I just got on my high horse a little (I never like being "warned" about anything.) Maybe I should have left it well enough alone...I agree there, and admit my wrong....BUT,

Can you agree that Williams well might be a great guy to have around your club, and that he may be very disappointed he's going, but has done so to maybe better himself? That he HASN'T taken what Parra have done for him for granted?

El Diablo

Post Whore
i said imo he's shown little gratitude

he's left for money alone. it has been stated quite a few times. nothing about bettering himself

it's not like the bloke would've been living on poor street had he stayed

bradeel

Juniors
Can you agree that Williams well might be a great guy to have around your club, and that he may be very disappointed he's going, but has done so to maybe better himself? That he HASN'T taken what Parra have done for him for granted?

no reason why Eels fans should concede that whatsoever. He might be a nice bloke - I don't know him personally - but we have every right to think that a young up and comer might pay some dues to the club that has nutured him rather than taking the cash and going elsewhere. He had no runs on the board whatsoever to justify the sorts of dollars that are being (reportedly) thrown at him by Manly and I've no doubt that once he made the grade and actually nailed down a first grade spot, the club would have then been forced to offer him a bigger contract. At that time it would have been fair game for him to walk away for a bigger opportunity.

Noone is saying he deserves to be shot or booed or kicked out of the suburb. Just that we have every right to be upset by his decision and think less of his loyalty.

CharlieF

Juniors
yup

it's not like Parra fans will react the same way Manly fans did to Dale Shearer

You guys are such fools. You honestly think that Parra made this player (assuming he is good). So in other words I can give you a boy, any boy, and Parra can turn him into a 1st grade footballer and then you own them?? You guys helpd Williams utilise his talents. Without his talent, no amount of nurturing by Parra would have helped. Talent cannot be taught or trained. Parra does not own his talent.

Dale Shearer is a Manly Legend and is held in high respect, unlike Jamie Lyon at your club.

Freak2

Juniors
THE FAT LADY HAS NOT SUNG!

I have it from a reputable source that the deadline has not come and gone yet (but is fast approaching) and that there is still some hope of securing TW's services (and keeping him from going to the delmege voulchers) and from what I have been told his requests / demands are quite reasonable and achievable.

This fight is not quite over!!!

I have it from a reputable source that the deadline has not come and gone yet (but is fast approaching) and that there is still some hope of securing TW's services (and keeping him from going to the delmege voulchers) and from what I have been told his requests / demands are quite reasonable and achievable.

We'll he hasn't officially signed with Manly yet...... so something must be happening behind the scenes. Grothe and Lowrie to be released???

I reckon we can reach 100 pages until he officially signs on this thread.

I have a feeling he's staying and it's only a gut feeling.:sarcasm:

The Colonel

Immortal

I know what you look like! :sarcasm::x

Jodeci

Bench
guys i got news 2day that there is a chance that tony williams might stay.my source told me ( he is good mates with krisnan inu) that if tony plays well this weekend that the eels r gona make another offer to him to stay.......they got till round 13 to make another deal.... i only got told this..... so if this is true we could see him stay...

Well Done Champ

59 pages later and the same topic is going strong

Great Source.......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I actually DID have a link - look at the bottom !!!
For the record, I had a look after being requested to do so, and I can see that you DID NOT have a link.

Hope that clears things up.

Latest posts