What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes to teams

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Well, I think we all know that Petersen is a mixed bag. Could go alright, but he's capable of Guru-esque brain explosions. Let's hope he gives us a couple.

Will be a tough game all round, just wish my misses wasn't 9mths pregnant and would make the trip up, it's only 4 and half hours from here.

MrT

Juniors
Zeb gets his first chance this year. He's had a taste last year and I hope he realy takes his chance this time around and establishes himself.

Zeb is one guy we need to find his feet in 1st grade as he has size and agression.

Parra Glory

Juniors
i dont rate the defensive abilty of both Peterson and Rogers. I think their gonna have a diffucult task shuting down Ben Smith and Eric Grothe

Parra Guru

Coach
IMO we should target Petersen with the high ball aswell, Grothe has a significant height advantage

Parra Glory

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
IMO we should target Petersen with the high ball aswell, Grothe has a significant height advantage

you have a point but i dont think its a good idea seeing how Grothe has handled the oppositions bombs over the last few weeks:sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Petereson... I'm glad Im not going up there..

it would of been a good opportunity to laugh and abuse the prick..and take great delight in seeing Eric tear him a new arsehole.

Stagger eel

Staff member
sooperdooper said:
why the hatred for sideshow?
he show good service to parra...

I don't think anyone's complaining about his service on the field, he certainly played with a bit of passion.

Parra Guru

Coach
Parra Glory said:
you have a point but i dont think its a good idea seeing how Grothe has handled the oppositions bombs over the last few weeks:sarcasm:

attack is a bit different, although Eric chooses not to contest attacking kicks a lot of the time too. He plays within himself in that way sometimes.

caylo

Bench
benoir91 said:
how did taia go last year wen he debuted i missed the match?

Debue match, he played awesome. Caused alot of headaces out wide, scored a nice solo effort try. Gave a few dumb penalties away, but was good enough. (very pritchard like effort). Next week was given 25min when the game was already lost, and did do much. Can't bame him for the latter effort though.
BLAME BRIAN SMITH :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:lol: :lol:

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Are you joking Caylo? I haven't been around long enough to tell.

Taia dropped a couple of balls because he was visibly nervous, there was no way he was going to bump any of the established blokes when they were fit.

strider

Post Whore
thats interesting - fa'asao must be in hte dog house with his fumble fingers - cos i thought he would be the likely travelling reserve as he seems a bit more like the kind of guy that can cover both front row and back row if a injury suddenly pops up

i guess its very good ppl management tho - give numerous players the opportunity to at least travel with the team during hte year and keep em all keen :thumn