What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes

Joely01

Bench
What a woeful performance, surely it's time to get rid of the no hopers and let some young blood havea crack.

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Loko
4. Morgan
5. Toutai
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Moi moi
9. MK
10. Allgood
11. Tanganoa
12. Harrison
13. Maitua

14. N. smith
15. Lussick
16. Edwards
17. Pauli Pauli

I am thinking mannah will be out for at least next week so I have left him out.

Joely01

Bench
I would have MK for the first 25mins to do some solid defence then take him off.
Start Moi moi so we can hopefully get some go forward early and then sub for Lussick to hopefully keep it going.

Y2Eel

First Grade
What a woeful performance, surely it's time to get rid of the no hopers and let some young blood havea crack.

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Loko
4. Morgan
5. Toutai
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Moi moi
9. MK
10. Allgood
11. Tanganoa
12. Harrison
13. Maitua

14. N. smith
15. Lussick
16. Edwards
17. Pauli Pauli

Our wingers suck Kelly has gone back since round 1 Matuia is playing terrible Allgood shouldnt start...

Joely01

Bench
I have no idea about allgood anymore, but we need to keep lussick on the bench so we can have someone to try and continue the go forward Fui provides.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
We have too many shite players. Week in week out we are here discussing Ben Smith's stupid errors or MK poor vision,Ben Roberts under 12 type mistakes and Paulo's indecisive type crab running. Problem is we don't have another decent second rower or hooker coming through. The best we can hope for is blooding some young players who are a season off playing 1st grade and hoping they come through without too many scars. Not ideal

Joely01

Bench
Surely it's getting to the point of looking at mid year signings? (That is if we aren't already)

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Loko
4. Morgan
5. Toutai
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Moi moi
9. MK
10. Allgood
11. Tanganoa
12. Harrison
13. Maitua

14. N. smith
15. Lussick
16. Edwards
17. Pauli Pauli

Honestly mate who f**ken cares Im still vomiting from this performance, they are a blight on the game, and make me ill.

Djay

Juniors
I hate being so negative but there's nothing positive coming from the Eels, but let's seriously face facts, threads like these are useless I used to be one and always used to post my thoughts but honestly it'll never happen the way you want it to happen with lineups and also with this crop of inexplicable shitness no matter what players or team you try and conjure up there just simply f**king shit.

No ifs or buts, no players or changes will change that.

Springs

First Grade
No idea. Only that Roberts has to go. Outplayed by a veteran of 6 Holden Cup games last week should've been enough. Give some others a go at first grade, there's barely a player out there that deserves to keep their spot.

The Colonel

Immortal
Surely it's getting to the point of looking at mid year signings? (That is if we aren't already)

They won't risk mid season signings to upset future recruitment plans. We won't be looking for any help just yet.

I'd like to see O'Hanlon and Edwards given a shot and possibly Phewarangi as the bench utility ahead of Roberts.

Don't know if they will do any better but they can't do much worse.

Chipmunk

Coach

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Loko
4. Morgan
5. Toutai
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Moi moi
9. MK
10. Allgood
11. Tanganoa
12. Harrison
13. Maitua

14. N. smith
15. Lussick
16. Edwards
17. Pauli Pauli

Still plenty of no hopers in that team

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ben Smith -> Wenty

Ken Edwards/Pat O'Hanlon in

Reni Maitua -> Wenty (seriously - how shit is his defence?)

Daniel Harrison in

Ben Roberts -> Wenty

Api Pewhairangi in

That's about all we can do, really. Nathan Smith doesn't deserve a spot in first grade right now.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Well as it's a 3 to 5 year plan we may as well starting tomorrow morning, strip back all the old paint and repaint with anew fresh colour of youthfulness.
f**k them all off.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Ben Smith -> Wenty

Ken Edwards/Pat O'Hanlon in

Reni Maitua -> Wenty (seriously - how shit is his defence?)

Daniel Harrison in

Ben Roberts -> Wenty

Api Pewhairangi in

That's about all we can do, really. Nathan Smith doesn't deserve a spot in first grade right now.

This is probably about as much as we can manage :x

We need 3 backrowers on the paddock who will all participate in both attack and defence.
Ben Roberts is required at Wenty to 'drive' them around the paddock, and instill a winning culture in the lower grades (no really, he's awesome in NSW cup).
Just play MK for 80 minutes - I can't see the point in subbing him off for someone who can't tackle, and offers just as little in attack.

I'd save all of Pauli Pauli, Junior Paulo and Kaysa Pritchard for the second half of the season, see if they can win some games in the U20s

The Colonel

Immortal
This is probably about as much as we can manage :x

We need 3 backrowers on the paddock who will all participate in both attack and defence.
Ben Roberts is required at Wenty to 'drive' them around the paddock, and instill a winning culture in the lower grades (no really, he's awesome in NSW cup).
Just play MK for 80 minutes - I can't see the point in subbing him off for someone who can't tackle, and offers just as little in attack.

I'd save all of Pauli Pauli, Junior Paulo and Kaysa Pritchard for the second half of the season, see if they can win some games in the U20s

This is it isn't it. Shuffle a few players. Give NSW Cup players some exposure and maybe even a bit of confidence.

The Under 20's players need to develop. They are still eligible for next year or some at least.

Don't rush players into a team that will continue to get flogged unless it is really necessary.

born an eel

Bench
start by changing the white jerseys, have we played any decent games in them?.
I can only remember the worst defeats wearing the white jumper this year.

Lets start by looking like a Parramatta team.

cv8z

Juniors
start by changing the white jerseys, have we played any decent games in them?.
I can only remember the worst defeats wearing the white jumper this year.

Lets start by looking like a Parramatta team.

Maybe they used the white to gauge their involvement by how dirty it gets.
Can't see any other reason why it's white.

Latest posts