What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

channel 7 news

jets75

Juniors
how many of you saw our beloved bumper almost kissing manfred moore's ar*s on the news? what a flea:sarcasm:

Mr_Smith

Juniors
jets75 said:
how many of you saw our beloved bumper almost kissing manfred moore's ar*s on the news? what a flea:sarcasm:
Last night a dog, tonight a flea! well if the shoe fits so they say.

Well seems like he got them on commercial news, which I would think is a good thing, you guys are really coming up with some obscure ways to put in the boot.

Anyway it would have been nice if they could have given us a heads up so we could see it, I would have even watched channel 7 news for that.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
Well seems like he got them on commercial news, which I would think is a good thing, you guys are really coming up with some obscure ways to put in the boot.

Anyway it would have been nice if they could have given us a heads up so we could see it, I would have even watched channel 7 news for that.
exactly.............. :? I can't find any reference to it on the 7 News website