What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 disgrace

thickos

First Grade
LOL @ Panthers v Tigpies - our game WILL be the match of the round....more kudos for fox!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what a bunch of clowns
im sure Fox wont hesiate to pick up the game....... and the ratings too :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
Have the Panthers had a non channel 9 game yet? This is a total disgrace when you consider how close both the Raiders/Roosters games were last year.

jed

First Grade
At least with the game being a Sunday afternoon game, thickos will be in attendance. After his "Traitor" effort last season, I'm looking forward to seeing his next effort at antagonising Finch.

jed

First Grade
So long as you're wearing the lime green, I'll be happy. But feel free to pop across to Bay 22 - the SGB will be in attendance, brightening everyone's day. :)

thickos

First Grade
yeah great stuff for the game being sunday, it means i can go.... i couldnt get out of my graduation dinner on friday night! :lol:

Poida_Raider

Bench
for me thats the worst result possible, damn channel 9! well i spose its not all bad, the only place i can watch it is the pub!! you beauty!

jed

First Grade
I know I've suggested this before poida, but you're welcome to come down to Sydney for the game. :)

woodgers

Bench
This is the one the Raiders Army is ready for. The club will put on a bus and hopefully we can add at least 20 numbers for this match. If fact Sunday probably suits my guys best considering Friday's most don't knock off until 5 and Saturday's a few of us play Soccer. Yes Soccer.

jed

First Grade
That's OK woodgers, at least you're not an Easts supporter. I'll probably be able to forgive you by then. :)

jed

First Grade
That's OK woodgers, at least you're not an Easts supporter. I'll probably be able to forgive you by then. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
that game will be my first for the year
ive been with the SGB a few time but never introduced myself so ill see what happens... im pretty shy :oops: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Haha Raider_69 you're doing the same thing I do. At the game at Parra Stadium last year I was sitting with them, apparently I was on TV for about 2 minutes before the game just sitting the stretching out over 4 seats :D

Although I might actually introduce myself this time... Good times for the SGB with rounds 6, 8 and 10 all Sydney games.

thickos

First Grade
69 just yell out 'I'm Raider_69' and leave it at that.....then everyone will be content 8) You gotta introduce yourself buddy :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
yeah - you know who we are, we don't know who you are. I hardly think that's fair!