What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9, shame shame shame

Tugga Waugh

Juniors
I was watching the ING cup game today, NSW Vs WA at North Sydney on Channel 9, and towards the end it looked like an exciting finish to the game, and NSW required 15 runs to win off 25 balls, Steve Waugh was on 96 no. Next thing you know Channel 9 were signing off for NSW and Victoria viewers to go to some stupid program we dont want to see. I mean that is just pathetic, hes got four runs to get his ton, and not long till the game is over and its 5.30, for f**k sakes.

You did this to the Rugby League and now you're doing it to cricket. Wake up to yourself Channel 9. :x

Anonymous

Juniors
What an utter disgrace. Channel 9 are pathetic.

Fortunately, I was at the ground so I got to see it anyway.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I thought that was pathetic too. Lucky I can get channel 9 Queensland as well as NBN :D

axl rose

Bench
El Duque said:
I thought that was pathetic too. Lucky I can get channel 9 Queensland as well as NBN :D

And what did they put on...... Getaway! while other people in the room with me ( a few die hard Steve Waugh fans!) were shocked i wasnt really surprised at all, its just typcial Channel 9. They would have to be one of the worst stations in the world.

roofromoz

First Grade
As much as I love seeing more Matty Johns on the TV (on Getaway), I would have much prefered seeing Steve Waugh power on to yet another century. I was quite pissed off actually.

:x

Doctor

Bench
El Duque said:

Given that the programming between the two stations is similar - how do you go about deciding which version of Ch 9 to watch? Does one have better reception than another, or do you simply flick between the same station to decide which version you like?

Furthermore: Is there a delay between the two of them? So that if you missed a line in a movie and wanted to hear it again you could turn it on the other station.

Latest posts