What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Spare a thought for Eels fans we get to be deafened by Rabs' son Mark every home game and if you thought Rabs comes up with some ridiculous shit then realise that its genetic. Mark Warren is even worse and he loves the sound of his own voice.

I bring noise cancelling headphones to the game now becuase of him - he is annoying, clearly thinks he gets paid by the word because he doesn't shut up, loves the sound of his voice, yells into the microphone just in case we are all deaf............I would argue he is worse than his old man.

eaglefan64

Juniors
Hi must be rooting benji mum.....the way he is blowing his load every time benji touch the ball

Agree totally..makes me sick the way they
toss over benji...rabs and Gould are probably
still cleaning the grass stain marks off their
knees this morning

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Nein are so out of touch that they think people still enjoy what goes on.

f**k em off. Its time for fresh talent.

Big Pete

Referee
The Tigers love in was annoying last night, even poor Locky was dragged into the mix. If they're serious about Locky's career in the media they'll have him commentate neutral games.

I'd still take Rabs over Hadley, really haven't enjoyed any of his calls yet.

sharko

Juniors
Hadley is probably the worst commnetator going around at the moment, he was cringeworthy during that Souths/ Dogs match.
He is loud, ignorant and very unfunny.
He makes constant mistakes, thinks all the polynesian/indigenous palyers look alike and hence cannot remember their names.
You can excuse Ray Warren for that as he is an old fool who gets the DTs if he does not have a drink for an hour, but Hadley is just plain rubbish.

I do hope Channel 9 are outbid for the tv rights and we see some fresh commentators for a change!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
He sounds like a racing commentator trying to talk league. Just slow the f**k down and let someone else get a word in.

mickdo

Coach
I refuse to watch/listen to anything involving Hadley. Absolutely awful caller. Wake up 9!

IanG

Coach
All I seem to read in these threads is rubbishing. So I ask you this. Who would you have commentating the footy?

Hooch

Juniors
Morrow and the wok et al. Just have them pouring shit on Hammo every week. Even Ozzy was good on that show.

They need to stop trying to make their coverage a show, they will always ruin it once they try to glam it up.

Vossy is a collosal knob, but I don't mind him calling and at least he's got the guts to crack a joke now and again. After the Rugby World Cup I was glad he was there, since Hadley was the alternative.

Rabs is a senile old queen who guts offended at even the most remote implication that he is a dribbler, Hadley is just a god awful creature who never belonged there in the first place. Gus has had his time too. He probably knows it, signing up for the Panthers and all.

Other than that the teams not too bad, Sterlo is good, the rest need to be managed by a producer.

The problem really lies with the production and direction behind it. I'm looking at you Steve Crawley. Well past time someone else took control of it. But it's a bit tough with two chin Gynge playing sock puppets.

God-King Dean

Immortal
The Tigers love in was annoying last night, even poor Locky was dragged into the mix. If they're serious about Locky's career in the media they'll have him commentate neutral games.

I'd still take Rabs over Hadley, really haven't enjoyed any of his calls yet.

I felt embarrassed for Lockyer last night.

It annoys me how they gets club legends only to commentate on their team, Woolford at Raiders, Wally at QLD etc.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
All I seem to read in these threads is rubbishing. So I ask you this. Who would you have commentating the footy?

I don't mind that big unit Andrew Moore. He's better than Raaaaaaaay. (Well so is a mongoose with throat cancer).

Can't really think of any other callers worth their salt. I'd have a team of Andrew Moore, Sterlo, Andrew Johns on the sideline and maybe a Matthew Elliot thrown in for good measure. Don't mind his thoughts on the game and he's not a bloody robot like the rest of the "experts".

Christ I hope 10 get the footy. 7 can't get near it for fear of that f*ckstain McAvaney getting his claws into it.

If 10 get it they have bugger all other sport to compete for air time so would treat it with the respect it deserves.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Maybe it is a strategy by Channel Nein to bring back real tribal footy warfae. After all shock jocks know only to well how to stir up the masses, truth of course not withstanding. Simple recipe really, set off a few bombs and watch the feeding frenzy ensue.

But you know it stands as testimony to Nein's desperation. The former Packer empire is but a shadow of it's former self. And if they think some radio shock jock is going to turn things around, well ..................??????

Last edited:

docbrown

Coach
Maybe it is a strategy by Channel Nein to bring back real tribal footy warfae. After all shock jocks know only to well how to stir up the masses, truth of course not withstanding. Simple recipe really, set off a few bombs and watch the feeding frenzy ensue.

But you know it stands as testimony to Nein's desperation. The former Packer empire is but a shadow of it's former self. And if they think some radio shock jock is going to turn things around, well ..................??????

9 might let Hadley host big brother :lol: