What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

CC_Roosters

First Grade
While Hadley does at least call the game, someone needs to tell him cut back by about a 25%. Full on radio call at the moment

Hadley is going to need an oxygen concentrator in a few years. There's no way he's getting enough of it with his non-stop babble.

It's like listening to a Twista song, but worse.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
While Hadley does at least call the game, someone needs to tell him cut back by about a 25%. Full on radio call at the moment

The only thing I will say in his defense is that he's working with Fatty and Wally which makes things tough. But he's still f**king useless.

Noa

First Grade
F*ck me dead, Dudley's commentary is completely unsuited to TV. That coupled with the biased, geniused dribbling of Paul "how the f*ck do I keep my job" Vautin makes a deathly duo

He suffered brain injury while filming a sketch for the footy show, thats how the moron keeps his job. Probably saved 9 $5 million minimum to keep him employed.

Mr Saab

Referee
Only cause the other commentators wont get into a conversation with him :lol:

Good.
Listening to Gus and Warren talk about Darcy Lawler was just pathetic.

And no Misty Shithead i dont prefer Hardley, but he sticks to the game at least. He just needs work on calling for TV games

Hutty1986

Immortal
He suffered brain injury while filming a sketch for the footy show, thats how the moron keeps his job. Probably saved 9 $5 million minimum to keep him employed.

That's a good point, he could have cleaned them out deluxe!

edabomb

First Grade
Ray 'that's catastrophic' Hadley.

Does this remind anyone else of The Final Dig. Surely Nine have brought him in to convince Rabs to go round a few more years. Imagine this idiot commentating a GF.

Tiger_Tim

Juniors
At least I can do stuff on the laptop and not need to concentrate on the TV.....:lol:

Interesting that Fatty and Hadley are actually talking and having jokes together...maybe they've made peace?

drago brelli

Bench
Channel nine is now a boy's club. Voss is clearly the best caller along with Stirling. Hadley is a shock jock conservative wanker. Stay on 2GB, Hadley!

Hardyards

Juniors
Ray 'that's catastrophic' Hadley.

Does this remind anyone else of The Final Dig. Surely Nine have brought him in to convince Rabs to go round a few more years. Imagine this idiot commentating a GF.

Lol the final dig. Funny shit.

Dragon

Coach
I'm 8 beers in, and instead of enjoying footy I'm listening to the mrs rattle on about nail studios... Thanks ray