What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2021

boardlumps62

Juniors
Even though the scoreline was depressing, there seemed to be more coordination/shape in attack than in the last 7 years.
No sure don't you guys remember some of the amazing tries we scored last year. We need huge bodies again other huge bodies across the park. It's called intimidation and the X factor that will make the difference is Ravalawa. Opposition centres will be shitting themselves just gotta cover the wing when he launches himself inside.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Bennett philosophy.
Well said.

But it is Rugby League philosophy, to be FD.

Look, any coach can do better on what we saw in Mudgee. So I'm feeling that we can only improve.

P o s i t i v e VIBES now. Scummers look out. Round 1 at Kogarah.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Well said.

But it is Rugby League philphilosophy, to be FD.

Look, any coach can do better on what we saw in Mudgee. So I'm feeling that we can only improve.

P o s i t i v e VIBES now. Scummers look out. Round 1 at Kogarah.[/ Let's hope hook lives up to his name and we see a couple of changes at least to the cattle we had in Mudgee .......

gitano

Juniors
Especially origin... although the media do their best to keep replaying and highlighting the past

It’s just the game is not played the same fire and the days of everyone at the pub yelling and really getting into the blues seems to have died
Yeah, modern society has produced a lot of beta cucks. Don't really see the general person fire up much anymore, unless their bubble tea order is wrong

SEAT 1A

Bench
Was walking down memory and found the 2021 team list.
Thanks Surf's up.
Truck load of changes and a win would at least a change of scenery even if it's only the Charity Shield.

1636792124268.png

mickeylane

Bench
Charity Shield 1st Half Team:
Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Suli
Ramsay

Amone
Hunt

Bird