What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2021

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What is the matter petal..:(
Did you pop up cause your profile was excluded from the stats... yes we are an all inclusive forum
No, I was just enjoying the show..

Carry on, my popcorn is getting cold..

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Y’all can put away the popcorn. I’m done wasting time on this. It’s that time on a Sunday when I have to plan work for tomorrow. That brilliant time when you realise the fun is over.

Crush

Coach
If you are in your mid 30's then I guarantee you were not around to see the fire in the pubs back in the 80's and 90's that I am talking about because the game was much less sanitised then
and Yes more people (per population) watched NRL then... before it became full time professional and it became about just an and elite level TV entertainment product and throwing monet at it...which put a lot of loyal rugby league followers in my era off..(I am mid 50's) .that lived and breathed it like no other before a lot of your generation starting embracing as you say all the overseas stuff like the American sports and the brotherhood way of life etc which meant they had many other nd not the same level of interest or respect for the game, tribalism culture and its past.
They obviously never taught your generation how to use a full stop. You sure do use a lot of emojis though.
Weird for an old man.

BLM01

First Grade
They obviously never taught your generation how to use a full stop. You sure do use a lot of emojis though.
Weird for an old man.
Aha...I new you were trying to be someone else and.it's now confirmed.
As I said, we are an all inclusive forum. All types!

BLM01

First Grade
Bro, the fullstop doesn't come after the "and"
Credit for trying though.
Bro...pfftt. What language is that?
As you said I am in the old class, and need the old glasses to view these little modern phone screens.
But I will keep trying,"]

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Aha...I new you were trying to be someone else and.it's now confirmed.
As I said, we are an all inclusive forum. All types!
Congratulations @Crush it appears you’re one of those who are labeled one of my alts for one reason or another..

It’s an exclusive club & I’m proud to have someone of your calibre included in it..

Always makes me laugh when people think that one person is using multiple aliases to try and “defeat” them on the Internet..

BLM01

First Grade
Congratulations @Crush it appears you’re one of those who are labeled one of my alts for one reason or another..

It’s an exclusive club & I’m proud to have someone of your calibre included in it..

Always makes me laugh when people think that one person is using multiple aliases to try and “defeat” them on the Internet..

Out she pops again..this time with tickets attached.
Sorry if you felt left out of the conversation again
But pop in again soon. Next time we will ensure it is about you and might even tag you in.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Out she pops again..this time with tickets attached.
Sorry did you get left out of the conversation again
Why are you calling me she?

Shouldn’t matter what gender I am, but using “she” as an insult is rather misogynistic..

Amazed at how salty this thread has become because of a few..

We can only hope the off season is a short on and we’re on field to start the season with the CS before we know it..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why wouldn’t I be here??
It’s late. You’ve got your other websites you’ve proven to frequent at this time of night.

Keeping on topic, do you think we will beat souffs in Mudgee?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Run out of popcorn have you??
It’s 11 o’clock at night.

Why would anyone be eating fatty carbs like that at this time?

Jebus man, if you’re going to try and shit post, at least get it right.

And keep your crap on topic. Are we beating souffs at Mudgee or not?

BLM01

First Grade
Why are you calling me she?

Shouldn’t matter what gender I am, but using “she” as an insult is rather misogynistic..

Amazed at how salty this thread has become because of a few..

We can only hope the off season is a short on and we’re on field to start the season with the CS before we know it..
Careful PC tangerine you will pop one of your pips.
But two last questions milady.
If it does not matter then why raise it.?.
Where is the insult?.

redv13

Bench
It’s 11 o’clock at night.

Why would anyone be eating fatty carbs like that at this time?

Jebus man, if you’re going to try and shit post, at least get it right.

And keep your crap on topic. Are we beating souffs at Mudgee or not?
Ha ha keep my crap on topic!! That’s a bit rich coming from the biggest shit stirrer on here ya flop