What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2021

thebigredv

First Grade
I know you guys think I’m a Mary defender. I wouldn’t say I’m that. I disagree with the timing of the sacking, and in the long-term would have kept him for 2021.
Some of you guys are saying this is just a trial.
But this is worse than anything Mary coughed up. You wouldn’t say it’s a trial when he was coaching.
This is disgraceful and this side is even worse than they were under him.

Why does everyone ignore the fact our players are mostly rubbish first graders???

Bellamy would have us behind in this game.

But then again Bellamy wouldn't have associated himself with them or would have taken a broom to the joint.

Dragons22

Juniors
Why does everyone ignore the fact our players are mostly rubbish first graders???

Bellamy would have us behind in this game.

But then again Bellamy wouldn't have associated himself with them or would have taken a broom to the joint.
Fair enough. The roster is shit.
But Griffin is making it even shitter.
Gets rid of the best player for McCullough. Signs reserve graders that other clubs don’t want.

thebigredv

First Grade
Now, we the fans, after 10 years of watching our team play like absolute toddlers, will be asked to "give it time".

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Fair enough. The roster is shit.
But Griffin is making it even shitter.
Gets rid of the best player for McCullough. Signs reserve graders that other clubs don’t want.
Every other team bolsters their team with gun signings. We go out and sign Alvaro and Mccullogh and lose Frizell. I’m not a footy coach. But I know that’s farked up and will only get you more losses

Last edited:

Unsainty79

Juniors
It’s men against boys tonight.
Given our squad, there is no way anyone could’ve thought we’d be any better. South’s are top 4 and we’re bottom 4, maybe bottom 2.
We have some good young players who are probably still 1-2 years away from being fully fledged first graders & a plethora of players off contract. Hopefully the younger guys can learn some resilience and we can start building a stronger roster for 2022. Vaughan, Sims and Norman are past their used by.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Every other team bolsters their team we gun signings. We go out and sign Alvaro and Mccullogh and lose Frizell. I’m not a footy coach. But I know that’s farked up and will only get you more losses
McCullough is actually playing pretty well but I imagine a fully fit Cam McInnes would been having a cracker himself should he have been playing.

SAP58

Juniors
I really wanted to see if our defence had improved from last year, I hear we have been working on a specific defensive pattern that suits our players well I now have the answer, while Scoffs have had a lot of the ball our defence has not improved at all we are still making the same schoolboy errors. So depressing, not looking forward to the season like I was an hour ago.

Latest posts