What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charlie - the mascot

Just found out Charlie our loyal and friend to everyone mascot had undergone surgery recently. Wishing him all the best on his recovery.:):)

OVP

Coach
He's a good guy to have a beer with (at the Matraville Hotel), hope you recover quick mate. The Roosters vs Souffs banter at that pub is great value ... love it :)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Charlie was best man at one of my best mate's wedding over in perth a few years back a few players and big boys attended,all will go well Charlie gallico

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi southsport hahaha work that one out whom my mate was whom got married over in WA just ask Charlie he will tell you incase you get too inquisitive.But again you don't have a clue whom my insider mate is at souths your still clutching at straws southsport hahaha happy days...

southsport

First Grade
oi southsport hahaha work that one out whom my mate was whom got married over in WA just ask Charlie he will tell you incase you get too inquisitive.But again you don't have a clue whom my insider mate is at souths your still clutching at straws southsport hahaha happy days...

Lol, I couldn't give a toss, I know all I need to know, say hello to Mark from the boys at LU.

drago brelli

Bench
oi shadow charlie may be out of hospital he had a heart procedure done last week a very good friend of mine was in the bed next to him they are both of italian decent and they got on really well i visited my friend today and he showed me the photo of him on his mobile my friend really liked him

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
cheers drago brelli I appreciate the message yes Charlie is a great guy to have as our mascot at souths he works tirelessly in the souths cares programmes and hospitals and the multicultural communities he is a remarkable man.good luck to Charlie gallico and your friend for a very speedy recovery with their health...

Nutz

Bench
Every club has legends that are the heart and sole of the club, Charlie is South's through and through.
My team Balmain had the great Laurie Nichols, RIP.
It's the type of figurehead that youngins look up to and want to be part of as they grow up.
I read that Charlie had surgery recently, hope he recovered.
Sorry if this has been posted already.
Good luck in 2024 South's Fans.

Latest posts