What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheap flights for townsville game till 8pm

dragonic

Juniors
just noticed on jetstar.com they got a promo on until 8pm, $59 each way on the weekend we play the cowboys....from sydney

i hate jetstar but $120 return is not bad

The Major

Bench
Awesome!! Booking my ticket now. I doubt it would be a Monday night game............:sarcasm:

Gonna fly up Friday morning and late flight out on Sunday just to be safe. will sneak in some fishing whilst there for sure!

_Johnsy

Referee
Jetstar dont fly from gold coast to townsvilleflights from brissy
cheapest $109 up, cheapest $59 return

Virgin blue from gold coast cheapest $159 each way
from brisbane cheapest $84 each way

Last edited:

The Major

Bench
Just checked out the Jetstar website - the only flights on special going up to Townsville are on sunday morning - $59 (no baggage). No flights on Saturday at all. Friday flights up are at $129.

However there is cheap flights coming home on sunday and monday morning - $59 (no baggage) but i guess this will depend on when the actual game is on.

_Johnsy

Referee
Just checked out the Jetstar website - the only flights on special going up to Townsville are on sunday morning - $59 (no baggage). No flights on Saturday at all. Friday flights up are at $129.

However there is cheap flights coming home on sunday and monday morning - $59 (no baggage) but i guess this will depend on when the actual game is on.

Having worked up there for 5 years, the game will be on a saturday night first, if not then friday night, Guaranteed.

dragonic

Juniors
sorry guys, must've sold quickly as when i checked a couple of hours ago there was $59 flights from thursday through to sunday.

dairy farmers is one of the only grounds i haven't checked out, what's it like? i'm expecting something like shark park

_Johnsy

Referee
sorry guys, must've sold quickly as when i checked a couple of hours ago there was $59 flights from thursday through to sunday.

dairy farmers is one of the only grounds i haven't checked out, what's it like? i'm expecting something like shark park

average at best, grandstand is a must grassed areas are crap too steep

big pat

Coach
g'day johnsy, how have you been, are you any chance,at getting here for the scum game.

_Johnsy

Referee
g'day johnsy, how have you been, are you any chance,at getting here for the scum game.

Good mate, and you ?

No mate can't make it I'm awaiting news about a transfer at work. The one I was telling you about at the taj. Really wanted to get down for that one and give baz the welcome back to kogarah he deserves. Enjoy the day mate.

big pat

Coach
Good mate, and you ?

No mate can't make it I'm awaiting news about a transfer at work. The one I was telling you about at the taj. Really wanted to get down for that one and give baz the welcome back to kogarah he deserves. Enjoy the day mate.

good mate, looking forward to going to win tomorrow, i was at the taj last friday night,i started to think we were a chance, just a couple of errors cost us, not to worry i think our forwards are looking good, just need to fine tune the backs and we will be right,i'll give an extra serve to barrett for you.