What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Parra Jerseys

fibroboy

Juniors
At leedsrugy.com Parra jerseys are priced at 40 pounds plus 10.35 pounds postage.Total cost 50 pounds 35p.
=$84.08 at todays exchange rate.Not $159.99.

Suitman

Post Whore
For those that don't know VAT = Value Added Tax - same as our GST.

wow! Didn't know the Poms were up to 17% now.
How long will it be before our GST climbs to 12%?

Suity

Tyler Durden

Juniors
still got last years ( or is it the 2008 ? )- collar is much better and looks the same except for a couple of minor sponsor changes.

speaking of which - i know that we are changing our badge back to the round 80's version next year - would that mean that we are getting a jersey change as well?
must be due for one as we have kept this one for the last 4 seasons.

parra pete

Referee
Are they the yellow jumpers that are going cheep?
Have you ever thought that they maybe impersonating a Canary?

On the topic of cheap jerseys, a couple of weeks back I jagged this year's gold based one for $40 from the sale rack at Miranda Rebel, only because it caught my eye while using the store as a thoroughfare from Westfields to the car park.

I don't know if this was a mistake on their part - there was only one (which fits) amongst a bunch of last year's Shark Jerseys on the rack. But found idenitcal ones in the normal seciton for around $160?

Didn't want to ask the question in case they changed their mind, but if anyone out there knows why (factory second??) I would be interested to know.

On the topic of cheap jerseys, a couple of weeks back I jagged this year's gold based one for $40 from the sale rack at Miranda Rebel, only because it caught my eye while using the store as a thoroughfare from Westfields to the car park.

I don't know if this was a mistake on their part - there was only one (which fits) amongst a bunch of last year's Shark Jerseys on the rack. But found idenitcal ones in the normal seciton for around $160?

Didn't want to ask the question in case they changed their mind, but if anyone out there knows why (factory second??) I would be interested to know.
was it an unusual size? i know in shoes small and large sizes get discounted to get rid of them because they dont sell many