What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheapest Cheap shot artist

Disco

Bench
Shifty said:
but Crockers real concern is the facial he gave Preston Campbell near the Roosters line. It wasn't the only one, but it is going to be the one given the most attention during the match video review.
That was an absolute shocker

Agent Mulder

Bench
I thought it was quite funny when Hodges keep on "rooting" the ground when tackle and then fall over trying to play the ball.

Mander was like "No get up and play it...No get out of it...Play the ball"

Hogdes last night proved once again what a wanker he is really is.
I just wish Girdler smashed him one after the game.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Disco said:
Shifty said:
but Crockers real concern is the facial he gave Preston Campbell near the Roosters line. It wasn't the only one, but it is going to be the one given the most attention during the match video review.
That was an absolute shocker

Disgraceful act.

Shifty

Juniors
The Roosters may be missing a lot of players next week:

Morley hit Craig Gower with a coathanger and was put on report.

Swain was hit with a high swinging arm by Ryan Cross while not in possession of the football. This was the ruck just prior to Preston Campbell's try.

After the Campbell try Swain took the first ruck after the kick off and was hit by a high swinging arm straight to the face from Stuart Webb. He played the ball and then started spitting, I reckon that was the hit that dislodged four teeth. It wasn't the first high tackle that Webb made in the game.

Hodges hit Girdler with a coathanger, used unnecessary force when he lunged at Gower in the in-goal, was sledging all night and attacked the head of several players.

Crocker was attacking opponents faces all night the worst being when he lent over from behind a player laying on top of Campbell to put his full weight on the heel of his palm right on Preston's face with his fingers near his eyes. He was mouthing off to Campbell straight after doing it.

A large number of "grapple" tackles were used by the Roosters and there were many head slams.

Surandy

Bench
You left out the grapple tackle that the Panthers number 4 used on a Roosters player in the first half.

rossy

Juniors
nospam49 said:
I noticed this. He was at it all night.
The first play after the scrum, Crocker gets beleted, drops the ball and Clinton finishes him off.

Girdler hit the ball out.

Hilary hit him late when he didn't have the ball.

skeepe

Immortal
For your amusement, here is the official Roosters line on the Adrian Morley tackle, thanks to the FOX SPORTS website:

----------------------------------------
And Canavan said he hoped Great Britain international Adrian Morley would not be cited for a tackle on Penrith skipper Craig Gower that went on report last night.

"It was a tall man up against a short man and he seemed to wrap around him," Canavan said.
----------------------------------------
From the article Discipline Lesson for Hodges
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,9176515-23214,00.html

I only have one word. Arrogance.

rossy

Juniors
Canavan is an idiot.

Morely will be suspended ....no doubt about it.

Everyone is a d@ckhead, an idiot or a cat according to you.

You must have had a tragic life to make you so angry.

~knights~

Juniors
rossy said:
Canavan is an idiot.

I'm not angry :D

have I touched a nerve :lol:

rossy

Juniors
~knights~ said:
rossy said:
Canavan is an idiot.

I'm not angry :D

have I touched a nerve :lol:

Not me, I haven't been calling anyone names.

rossy

Juniors
We have a new winner. Congratulations to Cronulla's Greg Bird.

An honourable mention must go to Jason Stevens who will most likely pick up a lifetime acheivement award for cheap shots.

12 weeks at least.

Surandy

Bench
rossy, is Jason Stevens still doing the wedgie tackle? Can't say I've noticed him in many matches of late.

skeepe

Immortal
Willie Peters noticed him as he ran over and stuck a big fat boot in his path. If Willie had been running a different angle, he actually could have gone head-first into the goalposts. I thought at the time Stevens should have been sent, hopefully the judiciary do the right thing this week.

rossy

Juniors
~knights~ said:
Canavan is an idiot.

The day 'Hungry' saved The King
GREG DAVIS
04apr04
THE man who saved the life of The King now heads rugby league's most ambitious empire.

Sydney Roosters chief executive Brian Canavan had grown accustomed to life in the rugby league background in his 30 years as a player, trainer, coach and administrator.

http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,9181147^2764,00.html

=======================

I think we know who the real idiot is.

Latest posts