What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheapies Playing or not?

Catz_Attack

Juniors
I've seen enough posts which lead me to believe the following guys should start the season:

K Hurrell, T Moga, A Reynolds, B Austin

I've still got question marks over the following guys:

C King, D finucane, S Boyd, Steve Rapira, K sio, O Slalmankhel

Does anyone know the likelyhood of these guys starting the season??

Any other cheap buys you would think of?

RHCP

Bench
You would be silly not to pick up Kevin Gordon at 102,000.
Yep.

Ben Farrar @ 126K is a good buy, he played well in his last season and can cover 1-5.

Taumalolo @ 150K, killed it in the end of last season and should see game time for the Cows.

Matt Groat @ 111K could see some game time now Gibbs and Fifita are gone.

Ropati @ 160K, King @ 140K, Sau @ 189K (Reportedly has lost some weight), Poore @ 133K and Buderus @ 167K could all make a bit of money as well.

Then there's the 87,500 crowd. Moga, Hurrell, Reynolds, Sezer could all be starting come round one.

Catz_Attack

Juniors
i Heard them ask Gidley whether they thought buderus was in line for origin?

That might be a bit of a long shot but at least that sort of form should result in game time

Catz_Attack

Juniors
at the moment i've got C King (Dragons) as my reserve hooker he's had good reviews but nothing solid about if he will actually get game time yet?

Might have to wait until round 1 team lists come out for that one......

Buderus could be the goer

Dogs Of War

Coach
I like Darcy Lussick @ 151K.

He is more of an impact player than a worker which means it will be boom or bust for him, not to mention he will be coming off the bench, which means his price is at best going to rise about $30K. Not enough for me to want to invest in him

Latest posts