What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

This thread is stupid.

Cheater do prosper, they made it to the preliminary finals just like my team did in 2003.

In 2004 my team won the competition, just like in 2012 the storm will win the competition.

History will repeat itself,

and in 2018 someone else will rort the cap. :crazy:

big_matt

Juniors
But they were supposed to win it all this season and redeem themselves!!!

Up yours Melbourne!

Who said that? Plenty people tipped us to miss the eight, and from memory the sydney morning herald tipped us to come 12th. I am a member at AAMI park and no-one that sits around me thought we would win a gf this year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who said that? Plenty people tipped us to miss the eight, and from memory the sydney morning herald tipped us to come 12th. I am a member at AAMI park and no-one that sits around me thought we would win a gf this year.
Good to see a Storm fan finally right about something :)

HowHigh

Coach
Any team with Smith, Slater and Cronk should at least make the 8, they did well to get as far as they did with the other players around them though.

:clap::clap:

Easily taken the mantle from the dogs as the most despicable club in the game
Yeah I think the Storm are my new #1 hated club too....closely followed by the dogs

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
^^^^^^^^^^^

Dragons & Eels

same sh*t different day.

Cheating scum, same franchise same cheating stench.

Melbourne Storm = integrity free zone.

Enjoy your baggage.

604737-melbourne-storm-fans.jpg

Webster_Storm_172.jpg

20874.jpg

Cronk2011

Juniors
Cheating scum, same franchise same cheating stench.

Melbourne Storm = integrity free zone.

Enjoy your baggage.

604737-melbourne-storm-fans.jpg

Webster_Storm_172.jpg

20874.jpg

Only a scumbag lowlife like you would take pleasure in seeing young woman and footy fan visably distressed like that. Sums up why this isn't the fans fault you classless muppet.

Digraceful, fun's fun but your a pathetic dog.