What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

Cronk2011

Juniors
Its the Melbourne Storm's fault they are crying. Your club is the ones that put them in such distress.

Please don't ban this one Willow, this is a nice troll backfire.

Hey çockhead i never said we didnt cause it, i said it's a dog act to use a picture like that to get a point across. Oh coincidence another Eels and/or Dragons "fan". A true footy wouldnt find that funny.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Only a scumbag lowlife like you would take pleasure in seeing young woman and footy fan visably distressed like that. Sums up why this isn't the fans fault you classless muppet.

Digraceful, fun's fun but your a pathetic dog.
Terrorist sympathiser.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey princess, looks like you rate yourself a chance. Maybe you should call them up. They look like nice St Clair girls.

big_matt

Juniors
Any team with Smith, Slater and Cronk should at least make the 8, they did well to get as far as they did with the other players around them though.

It's easy to say that now but before the season in the media and on here most people were saying we would really struggle this season and miss the eight. That might not have been your personal opinion but it was definately the consensus. I stand by the fact that the comments on here saying we were 'expected to win the GF' are false.

Will be interesting to see how we go next season. Our forward pack will be much, much better and we should be a better team overall because of that.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Hey beerhead i never said we didnt cause it, i said it's a dog act to use a picture like that to get a point across. Oh coincidence another Eels and/or Dragons "fan". A true footy wouldnt find that funny.

Bullshit. If it wasn't a Storm fan, you wouldn't care.

You club is scum and the way most of your fans have carried on is pathetic.

As unbelievable as this is, take some advice from Bulldogs fans on how to behave.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Im sorry where did i post and ridicule an innocent heartbroken teenage female fan who is crying coz she supports her team.

f***stick
Abusive little Maggot aren't you, you talk tough on here but you had your chance to show what a big man you were you ran and hid in the corner and probably pissed yourself. Did Johnsy ever catch up with you???

Cronk2011

Juniors
Abusive little Maggot aren't you, you talk tough on here but you had your chance to show what a big man you were you ran and hid in the corner and probably pissed yourself. Did Johnsy ever catch up with you???

No excuse for what you clowns have just dished up, i talked shIt on a forum to other shIt talkers, you merkinz are just eveil low dogs

Parra Pride

Referee
It's easy to say that now but before the season in the media and on here most people were saying we would really struggle this season and miss the eight. That might not have been your personal opinion but it was definately the consensus. I stand by the fact that the comments on here saying we were 'expected to win the GF' are false.

Will be interesting to see how we go next season. Our forward pack will be much, much better and we should be a better team overall because of that.

I never believed the cheating Victorian scum merkin wanker dickheads would miss the top four, let alone the top eight.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No excuse for what you clowns have just dished up, i talked shIt on a forum to other shIt talkers, you merkinz are just eveil low dogs
LMAO!!! Idiot. "Shit" isn't in the word filter. Badass dude backfire. :lol: