What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

thorson1987

Coach
No excuse for what you clowns have just dished up, i talked shIt on a forum to other shIt talkers, you merkinz are just eveil low dogs

11596d1220309043_afghanistan_legends_gtfo_take_fail_some_GTFO_pics-s570x610-76449-580.jpg

big_matt

Juniors
I never believed the cheating Victorian scum merkin wanker dickheads would miss the top four, let alone the top eight.

I'll have to take your word for that.

But it's very strange that there were tonnes of 'good luck missing the eight you cheats' and making fun of our forward pack comments before week 1 of the season, and now all of a sudden everyone expected us to do really well all along.

Parra Pride

Referee
I'll have to take your word for that.

But it's very strange that there were tonnes of 'good luck missing the eight you cheats' and making fun of our forward pack comments before week 1 of the season, and now all of a sudden everyone expected us to do really well all along.

My belief is that as long as that merkin Cameron Smith is in that team they will do well.

_Johnsy

Referee
Only a scumbag lowlife like you would take pleasure in seeing young woman and footy fan visably distressed like that. Sums up why this isn't the fans fault you classless muppet.

Digraceful, fun's fun but your a pathetic dog.

I think you'll find I said it's your baggage.

No-where did i mentioned I enjoyed seeing the young girl distressed. Who's fault is it that she was in that state, your scumbag club.
Cop it on the chin, or seek urgent professional help to assist you in processing the whole saga.

_Johnsy

Referee
His alias 1999 is not banned. Your online mate tells lies, plays the victim card while trying to get banned. You're loyal to it, that's commendable.

Oh, so you are 1999. You were given the seat number after you made numerous threats.

You are as weak as piss.