What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chicka Moore

bluebagger

Juniors
Spotted in the Sunday Telegraph that Chicka had suffered a heart attack a few days before Christmas. I'm sure all Newtown supporters wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Jeffles

Bench
I read this a few weeks ago. Wish him all the best. He's kept fit all these years. Still exercises a lot and has a physically demanding job. It's not as thought he let himself go after footy so to have this happen is a real shock.

ocko

juniors
i got to know chicka pretty well as he worked in the administrative staff at my school a few years back. nice bloke once you got to know him. this is terrible news.

parra pete

Referee
From the Men of League February-March Magazine..

"Get Well Soon - Brian 'Chicka' Moore is recovering from a severe heart attack in hospital. Chicka will soon be moved to a rehabilitation facility."

Chicka Moore...one of the good guys of League. "A True Bluebag Legend".

Jeffles

Bench
A get well card was circulated around Henson park during the Norths trial. It filled up quite qucikly.

Latest posts