What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choc!

chileman

Coach
How good was he yet again....forget origin, how was he against the Bulldogs....all our lads were giving it their best and I hate picking out a stand out player but.....Go Choc!

t-ba

Post Whore
There's only one Choco Watmough!
one choco Watmough!

He's due for a sh*thouse performance going on previous years though. Here's hoping he's wildly swinging form is a thing of the past.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
He finally seems to have gotten his head in the right place and that potential he had years ago is being fulfilled.

I just hope he keeps it on the straight and narrow, as he potentially could be one of the best players in the game and a future Manly great - He is a local junior after all.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Beast of a game!! he put up some pretty impressive numbers last night. Good form for him leading into Origin next week, hope he comes fully fit out of that one.

amcoglory

Juniors
Not a fan of Choc or manly, but hats of to the man. Absolute stand out in the last two origin games. He was the best NSW player both games. He realy needs the credit and he will be the one that brings another flag to Manly.
Hope he is out this weekend.
If not I will bag the hell out of him

grandorient

Bench
Agree,

Watmough is a standout and would be at any club.

I hear he's going to the Saints next year, or is it 2011.

GO

Last edited:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I don't think so.

He's a local junior, the club would throw half the Leagues club at him to stay.

Dundotron

Juniors
He is a quality player and lets hope he plays for manly and NSW for years to come. With him in your side you will always be competitive.

Daddycool

Juniors
He's come a long way from the "turnstile" tag, he had earlier in the year. Once Brett comes back, they'll make a terrific 1-2 punch again.

eagles4eva

First Grade
You bet, snake playing of Choc, can't wait, and Monday’s performance by Choc was sensational

^_^

Juniors
Can you imagine B. Stewart running off Watmough's busts?????

Gives me goosebumps thinking about the damage these 2 will do :D

Latest posts