What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chokers

effnic

Bench
3 minor premierships
0 major premierships

Can't deny the choke is strong in this club.

Cammo

Bench
Happy to have finished 2nd when it was not even expected by most that we would make the 8. If us losing the Grand Final brings you some sort of strange psychological satisfaction, then I am glad The Bulldogs club did something good for you.

The Dogs did not play poorly. They were defeated by one of the most amazing displays of tactics and well executed play that I've seen for a long time.

Other than Smith's kicking, the Storm were almost faultless. Their defence was unbelievably determined. There were only 4 tries in total in the entire game and no points scored in the 2nd half. That is not evidence of a capitulation by the Dogs. Just a dour struggle put up by BOTH teams.

You can hold your heads-up Canterbury. Your team didn't play poorly (unlike the Sea Eagles), Melbourne just played dominantly.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
First Grand Final with a points total < 20 since 4-2 in 1986.

I can hack choking losing to a better team, we didn't disgrace ourselves. Always next year.

Also not defending James Graham, he's in trouble and deservedly so.

My favourite though, this thread started by an Eels fan. 16th. Stone. Motherless. Last.

ByRd

First Grade
No choke at all, lost to a team that was just way too good and full credit to them, they're defense absolutely killed us.

DRAGONHEART4

Juniors
suck shit chokers.... dirty dirty team you have..... deserved everything you got..... dirty pom should get 10 weeks. Hahahaha, suck it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You know, I'd be upset at all the sad f**ks in here, but my team won three minor premierships, a club championship and made the Grand Final.

Parramatta and St George Illawarra both finished outside the eight in NRL, stumbled over the line in lower grades and made no appearance on GF day whatsoever.

Enjoy the spoon, enjoy missing the eight, and enjoy the mediocrity the management of your clubs seems to bring.

I'll enjoy supporting a football club that has direction.

Sterling

Juniors
You know, I'd be upset at all the sad f**ks in here, but my team won three minor premierships, a club championship and made the Grand Final.

Parramatta and St George Illawarra both finished outside the eight in NRL, stumbled over the line in lower grades and made no appearance on GF day whatsoever.

Enjoy the spoon, enjoy missing the eight, and enjoy the mediocrity the management of your clubs seems to bring.

I'll enjoy supporting a football club that has direction.

keep dreaming numnut...you went on a massive winning streak and won the minor premiership .... then got to the GF and lost....thats a choke if I ever saw one ....

all you smug dogs supporters thought you had it in the bag! well reality is that you CHOKED under the pressure:lol:

Just accept the facts and move on ...if you cant seek help .....

Y2Eel

First Grade
First Grand Final with a points total < 20 since 4-2 in 1986.

I can hack choking losing to a better team, we didn't disgrace ourselves. Always next year.

Also not defending James Graham, he's in trouble and deservedly so.

My favourite though, this thread started by an Eels fan. 16th. Stone. Motherless. Last.

Which is funny cos when someone asks in 5 years time who won the NRL Premiership they wont be saying either the eels or dogs........... Heck they wont even know who the storm played against....

ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpeg

Thats for you Tim Tam and your Scum bag of a club.... Too bad their had to be a winner but the bigger Scummy club did come out on top....

Packy

Bench
i just had one after an eels fan had the gall to criticize any other team at all.

Y2Eel

First Grade
i just had one after an eels fan had the gall to criticize any other team at all.

Cool Story....

Once again the total combined NRL premierships the Doggies Eels and Dragons won this year 0......................

Packy

Bench
tell me more about the minor premierships or even finals you were involved in?