What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chris beattie

tiger78

Juniors
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

gr8_1

Juniors
This forum has become a big fat joke the past week or so ...

There are "certain" people posting so many ridiculous topics its getting beyond a joke. I think most people know who these individuals are so I wont mention names.

Either someone who hates this club so much, is dillusional OR is plain slow and stupid that they come on here to stir crap up with irrelevant, pathetic, and not so funny posts.

I used to come on here to read informative comments from dedicated Wests Tigers fans BUT NOW It's got to the stage that these "certain" people have flooded this forum with useless topics (have a look who is starting these topics, 90% are from the same d!ckheads).

It wouldnt suprise me if these people have the same IP address or a infact are society's rejects. GAMOTO SHISTON POU SAS EFGALEN. !!

I doubt the moderators do something other than lock the topics OR can they ? (And Im not having a go at the Moderators)

As cullus said in a previous post ... its lucky we got the other Forum.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
We don't need him bloody hell if we don't have the slowest pack now imagine how slow it would be if he came to the club!!!!!

hemeroid

Juniors
he is really firing up the past few weeks mighty tiger n will b a good addition

and to gr8_1 can u plz stay on topic

Palms

Juniors
Beattie is way to slow even for the tigers..even Ray Hadlee was sayin he just isnt up to the pace of 1st grade and i tend to agree 100% - No thanks to beattie

Davester

Juniors
Palms said:
Beattie is way to slow even for the tigers..even Ray Hadlee was sayin he just isnt up to the pace of 1st grade and i tend to agree 100% - No thanks to beattie

Yeah what he said...we are better without him

TigerMo

Juniors
hemeroid said:
he is really firing up the past few weeks mighty tiger n will b a good addition

and to gr8_1 can u plz stay on topic

Isn't that something Joel Kicker would say? :roll: But my bad, you couldn't be Joel Kicker, Your two different people.. :roll: