What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Gayle labelled a 'creep' with a track record of disrespected female journalists

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Will this be like the Tiger Woods thing with hundreds of woman speaking out.

I was thinking about that earlier today.

Poor man's Tiger, instead of the PGA tour full of conquests, Gayle has the BBL tour full of failures.

Guaranteed the ones Gayle did have better luck with will be low odds to come forward.

Not much pride for them to say he treated her like a gentleman for one night, maybe two whereas Tiger just had "agreived" mistresses in different states feeling they were incredibly wronged and severely scarred by promises of a married man with children to leave his wife for them as they knew him to be married, when his wife kicks him out for catching him cheat.z

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Can we all just agree that Mel is hot as f**k, and that her rejection of Gayle was hilarious and move on?

She wasn't funny at all. She provided no comic relief. A talented and more confident reporter could have done, no doubt.

She just said "I'm not blushing" and made the situation awkward.

I wish she had 'hilariously' shot Gayle down instead of getting annoyed sadly and being portrayed as some victim of the bad sexist man Mr Gayle.

TheParraboy

Staff member
She wasn't funny at all. She provided no comic relief. A talented and more confident reporter could have done, no doubt.

I wish she had 'hilariously' shot Gayle down instead of getting annoyed sadly and being portrayed as some victim of the bad sexist man Mr Gayle.

what should she have said hilariously ?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
it shows he has double standards like idiot feminists do

he also thinks the channel 7 weather girl would throw herself under a bus if the bald head wanker asked her to

lol.

that's about as accurate as me saying that you view women as just dumb merkins only good for f**king.

El Diablo

Post Whore
lol.

I never said or suggested that the channel 7 weather girl would throw herself under a bus if Kochie told her to, that's nothing but an immature conclusion that you pathetically came to.

Again, this argument is only going to go around in circles so long as you maintain your view that women are just dumb merkins only good for f**king.

you didn't need to

you think she'll do whatever he tells her to do as a geniused way of defending her

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
can you imagine the uproar if Gayle strolled into the female dressing rooms?

If unannounced/uninvited, absolutely. This new claim I believe shows that this woman could have taken more care when she strolled into an area where men will get naked.

Gayle still acted inappropriately in this instance as well.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you didn't need to

you think she'll do whatever he tells her to do as a geniused way of defending her

I wasn't defending her.

I was purely showing how your example was no comparative to what happened with Gayle.

I can't believe you had to be told that.

El Diablo

Post Whore
If unannounced/uninvited, absolutely. This new claim I believe shows that this woman could have taken more care when she strolled into an area where men will get naked.

Gayle still acted inappropriately in this instance as well.

bullshit

The rejection itself was hilarious, not how she did it you thick stick.

Latest posts