What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Lawrence

Red Bear

Referee
He was playing so well pre-hip injury, I hope he can get back to that level but he had a shocker today

He was playing so well pre-hip injury, I hope he can get back to that level but he had a shocker today

He played two good games on his return from hip injury in 2011 against Manly and St George but he's barely managed a par performance since. It's really sad to see another young talent fade. Injuries have been cruel to our club.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I get that he may have lost a heap of pace, but there's no excuse to simply drop the ball as often as he does. He cost us 6 points then dropped it which lead to Morris's try

Named in the City team...wow...just wow

Playing at that level might bring out the best in him although I think it's more likely to expose his weaknesses which are already apparent to us fans. There have been calls to move him to the backrow but I'm sceptical whether he'd have any impact there. He's too sluggish these days to make consistent metres.

macnaz

Staff member
Playing at that level might bring out the best in him although I think it's more likely to expose his weaknesses which are already apparent to us fans. There have been calls to move him to the backrow but I'm sceptical whether he'd have any impact there. He's too sluggish these days to make consistent metres.

I think you have covered it right there ^^^^^^

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Who picks these teams? He shouldn't even be in first grade.

Sad because pre injury he should have played Origin. Lovely guy too.

His demise definately can be traced back to that hip injury.Chris reminds me of that kid that only had to run the ball to score a try because of their speed and size, but who more often than not fail to develope other required skills needed in the game.With his best asset deserting him his performances are becoming a liability.

Latest posts