What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Sandow > Mitchell Pearce

GONZO72

Juniors
So what you're saying is QLD 9 in a row.

People have to understand, that this is simply the greatest QLD side in history. Forget about the glory days of the late 80's, this QLD side is a better team.

If this current NSW side played the QLD sides that were dished up between 2000-2005, it would be a different story. They were not great maroon teams.

The only chance we have, is boredom, complacency, and no incentive. NSW had their chance last year, they won game one, and screwed up.

QLD have Slater, Inglis, Thurston, Cronk and Smith. NSW can't match that class.
Pearce and Maloney should not be chosen, but I'm almost certain, Daley will go with Pearce.
They won't pick Adam Reynolds.

We have to be patient, and just wait until they retire.

The Eagle

Juniors
That's why NSW have started stealing Queensland halves like Keary

Under the rules Keary is from NSW

He's a f**kwit anyway,he'd never get a run at QLD imo

DCE and Thurston will be the halves from this year on until Thurston retires,by then another player will come,could even be K Hunt by that stage

Swarzey

Bench
I know I shouldn't even be quoting this idiot but still...

QLD have Slater, Inglis, Thurston, Cronk and Smith. NSW can't match that class.
Pearce and Maloney should not be chosen, but I'm almost certain, Daley will go with Pearce.
They won't pick Adam Reynolds.

Yeah, NSW don't have the quality QLD does in key positions. Congrats, want a medal for pointing out the obvious? But it doesn't hurt whatsoever to give form players the opportunity.

One thing that NSW have that QLD don't but the selectors are ignoring is a kicking game that could have an incredible impact on the series. They're only going to get that, unlock it for lack of a better term, by changing the halves.

I hate to talk Mullen up, but it's a simple fact he has the best boot in the game.

The Eagle

Juniors

Yeah, NSW don't have the quality QLD does in key positions. Congrats, want a medal for pointing out the obvious? But it doesn't hurt whatsoever to give form players the opportunity.

One thing that NSW have that QLD don't but the selectors are ignoring is a kicking game that could have an incredible impact on the series. They're only going to get that, unlock it for lack of a better term, by changing the halves.

I hate to talk Mullen up, but it's a simple fact he has the best boot in the game.

Mr 40-20

Dave_

Juniors
Pearce can't possibly even factor into calculations for origin. Mullen WILL be there, he's got it all. The only question is who will be there with him.

GONZO72

Juniors
I guarantee it.....Daley will pick Pearce. The Roosters will get on a run, and all will be forgiven.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Buckle up, Blues fans. Things might've just gone from bad to worse for you. Farah just suffered a rather nasty looking arm injury in their game against the Cows.

Reynolds should be in a NSW jumper if we want to win

I was more scared that Topou would win the game for the Chooks, not Pearce

BranVan3000

Coach
Buckle up, Blues fans. Things might've just gone from bad to worse for you. Farah just suffered a rather nasty looking arm injury in their game against the Cows.

I think Peats is tailor made for Origin, our depth in the halves is still the bigger problem

some11

Referee
zwj1ae.jpg

[youtube]DwBirf4BWew[/youtube]

newman

First Grade
How come Todd the God has been cut adrift from these discussions? He's a class player and was serviceable in his first series.

Parra Pride

Coach

Hey, hey, hey, we have at least one quality player in a key position, the selectors just like to put him on the wing. :crazy:

Latest posts