What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Sheppard

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not everyone will agree but I thought he was OK in the first half. A couple of very good kicks, set up a few plays, and he backed up well. He also put in a couple of ordinary kicks but we can live with that. Didnt see much of him in the second half but the weather seemed to take over.

Kangaroo2

Juniors
I thought Chris Sheppard played really well. He was disallowed a try in the first half, which I thought it was a try. He did fall away in the second half but he still outplayed Preston Campell.

In fact, come this Friday night against the Broncos I'm hoping that Brownie will name Sheppard at 5/8 and leave Gasnier in the centres with Cooper. This would mean that he would have to drop Millard, who scored a try last night and doesn't really deserve to be dropped.

Who would you guys name at 5/8 against the Broncos this Friday?

Collateral

Coach
Gasnier.

Shep played alright in 1 game...Millard has been playing very well all season and since Gaz is to be the 5/8 next season it would be silly to move him back out to the centres after 1 game.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Kangaroo2 said:
I thought Chris Sheppard played really well. He was disallowed a try in the first half, which I thought it was a try.
Yep, forgot about that. Looked like a try to me as well, but we didn't the rub of the green from the refs at all last night, so we'll add that to the list. Makes the win all the more satisfying.

It was probably Sheppard's best game yet for us in first grade.

Latest posts