What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

christmas time

snot

Juniors
Hello every good people :D
Santa is coming soon and I like Santa because he brings heaps and lots of presents and its great because I always get good things because mum says I am a good boy and I am. I want a guitar for christmas because I want to play guitar.
what do you want for christmas? :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
i want to know the true forum identity of Pixie Nipple, i know she is someone/s already registered to this site

cheers santa

wittyfan

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i want to know the true forum identity of Pixie Nipple, i know she is someone/s already registered to this site

cheers santa

I still believe it's the real Pixie. :lol:

Stranger

Coach
sullyfan said:
I would have thought some tissues would have been a more appropriate present for you.
:lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas Snot. Here is some tissues :lol:

pixie nipples

Juniors
Raider_69 said:

cheers santa

do you have a thing for me young man

I hope you've saved up all your pennies

jed

First Grade
R69, you're in luck - Pixie's single these days, I think she has a lot of room in her life for a pet cat. :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
no pixie, unfortunatly i have no fetush for crusty old whores who rip granny off for a living... its christmas time, this must be your boom period pixie

BTW i hope Chris is have a meryy christmas buring in hell :)

jed

First Grade
pixie didn't rip off granny, it was her hubby

you quit saying shit about pixie, or she'll sue you for everything you're worth, no more Whiskas for you, it'll be No Frills cat food. :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
no pixie, unfortunatly i have no fetush for crusty old whores who rip granny off for a living... its christmas time, this must be your boom period pixie

BTW i hope Chris is have a meryy christmas buring in hell :)

didn't think you were that fussy Raider

Raider_69

Post Whore
jed said:
pixie didn't rip off granny, it was her hubby

you quit saying sh*t about pixie, or she'll sue you for everything you're worth, no more Whiskas for you, it'll be No Frills cat food. :lol:

ohh it was just as much pixie as it was Chris, they are both scum and i wish them all the pain in the world.

twiz, im not really fussy just crusty whores arnt my type :)

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Twizzle said:
they will be one day, trust me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fair call but that day isnt today ;-)
Tomorrow's looking good though. Sort of a "give the old girls an early Christmas present" thing.

Raider_69

Post Whore
jed said:
Raider_69 said:
Twizzle said:
they will be one day, trust me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fair call but that day isnt today ;-)
Tomorrow's looking good though. Sort of a "give the old girls an early Christmas present" thing.

well that maybe your go jed but its not my ticket
how will you explain this to Jenna ;-) :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
merry christmas snot i hope you get what you want!!

meanwhile i want a funky ring and a black bedspread to go with my hot pink sheets :D