What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City v Country teams named

Walt Flanigan

Referee
856933-likely-2013-city-orign-team.jpg

859376-likely-2013-country-origin-team.jpg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ey-under-a-cloud/story-e6frexv9-1226619863445

Tone83

Juniors
Probably the first time I could see myself watching city/country, some big names and good matchups there.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm actually not even sure if this is official TBH (and I apologise if it isn't).

Going by some of the wording in the article it sounds like it's based on information the DT has received.

But yeah I'd say Fensom has been supremely dudded.

Tone83

Juniors
Don't the certainties usually not bother? I feel like its usually nobodies fighting over the last few spots. I seriously never watch it but if the squads are like this I will.

boonboon

Juniors
I'm a tigers fan and as all tigers fans have always been a big Chris Lawrence fan but he is struggling to hold his spot for the tigers this year and should be no chance of making the city team

boonboon

Juniors
Probably too early for city country but is Terry Campese a chance for the wide open NSW five eight . He was brilliant last night in his first game back. The position is wide open and he is probably the most talented player in the race if he stays fit between now and origin

Noname36

First Grade
Probably too early for city country but is Terry Campese a chance for the wide open NSW five eight . He was brilliant last night in his first game back. The position is wide open and he is probably the most talented player in the race if he stays fit between now and origin.

You've got to be kidding. He's been back for 50 minutes and his side struggled to beat a terrible Warriors outfit at home with a huge leg-up from the refs. Go easy. A lot of players would have to go down before Campo gets a run.

Also, is Adam Reynolds city or country?

Rosetta

Juniors
Reynolds is City.

It's rumoured Sutton and Pearce are both withdrawing due to injury (Molan on Footy Show) with The Reynolds to be the halves for City.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez the sides better not be anywhere near those, the forwards in particular are shocking.

D

Deleted member 10972

So...Beau Scott, Glenn Stewart and Blake Ferguson from Country are injured. So are Galloway and Gibbs for City.

Where are the following?

Tim Grant (City)
David Williams (City)
Ben Creagh (Country)
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs (Country)

My teams:

Australia - 1. Slater, 2. Boyd, 3. Hodges, 4. Inglis, 5. Morris, 6. Thurston, 7. Cronk, 13. Gallen, 9. Smith, 10. Tamou, 16. Lewis, 12. Thaiday, 11. Bird, BENCH: 14. Gidley, 15. Myles, 8. Scott, 17. Watmough

City - 1. Hayne, 2. Taufua, 3. Jennings, 4. Lawrence, 5. D Williams (over Merritt), 6. Sutton, 7. Pearce, 8. Mannah, 9. Farah, 10. Woods, 11. Hoffman, 12. Williams, 13. Mateo, BENCH: 14: Reynolds, 15. Fifita (probably Galloway or Gibbs if fit), 16. Symonds, 17. Grant (over Cuthbertson)

Country - 1. Stewart, 2. Gordon, 3. Idris, 4. Morris, 5. Uate, 6. Mullen, 7. Maloney, 8. Learoyd-Lahrs (over James), 9. Ennis, 10. Merrin, 11. Jackson (probably Stewart if fit), 12. Cordner, 13. Creagh (over Hinchcliffe), BENCH: 14. Mason, 15. Tolman, 16. McKinnon (probably Scott if fit) 17. McCrone

Latest posts