What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clanger kings?

Moffo

Referee
So who drops the most clangers when your watching the friday night footy, super saturday or sunday coverage???

For those unaware of the aussie slang, a clanger is a swear word

Personally, id have to go with Andrew Johns, he is always giving the F word a run :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Southernsaint

Staff member
Trennt Barrett isn't bad, when he's actually on the field. It usually happens when he's fired another pass at the centre's ankles - not Barrett's fault at all :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

salivor

First Grade
Shane Webcke. It doesn't change at all. Shane drops the ball and we get the zoomed in shot on his face as he yells the word f**k without fail.

Lantana

Juniors
What about Johnny Lang. Penrith V Bulldogs. When Gower kicked the ball dead with about 45 seconds to go I think JL spewed "What the f^%$ was that!?"about 30 times and rubbed his face going "F*^& me, F*&^ing stupid" about another 20 times.
Johnny Lang gets my award. :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Lantana said:
What about Johnny Lang. Penrith V Bulldogs. When Gower kicked the ball dead with about 45 seconds to go I think JL spewed "What the f^%$ was that!?"about 30 times and rubbed his face going "F*^& me, F*&^ing stupid" about another 20 times.
Johnny Lang gets my award. :lol:

JL is classic when he's fired up. I remember him on the sideline being shown on Nine once with his headset and Rabs Warren just says, "Johnny Lang, barking!"

Moffo

Referee
haha yeh lang is a good one

I guess Freddy doesn't mind the odd F word as well :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Simo

First Grade
Moffo,

My interpretation of a clanger is a turd!!!

'wheres moffo gone'

'to the dunny to drop a clanger'

When i first read your post i had to read it a few times as i didnt make it to your explanation!!! I couldnt believe you were asking who takes the most dumps when watching the footy!!!!

As for the swear words, i cant think of anyone specific but whenever someone stuffs about the camera man always knows to zoom in for the money shot!!!

Moffo

Referee
Simo said:
Moffo,

My interpretation of a clanger is a turd!!!

'wheres moffo gone'

'to the dunny to drop a clanger'

When i first read your post i had to read it a few times as i didnt make it to your explanation!!! I couldnt believe you were asking who takes the most dumps when watching the footy!!!!

As for the swear words, i cant think of anyone specific but whenever someone stuffs about the camera man always knows to zoom in for the money shot!!!

lol! i guess it has a multiple meaning then :lol: l've heard many terms for 'dropping a turd', but clanger is surprisingly not one of them!

Ill have to add it to the repetoire :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Simo

First Grade
Yeah ive learnt a new definaition aswell!!

Ill have to think twice next time someone mentions a clanger to me!!!