What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clarifying the Misi thing

Alan Shore

First Grade
It was said after the Canberra semi that the club would be giving him a one-year contract extension.

Has/is it happening or not? If not why not? He's fast, agile, elusive, has a go and is bloody tough.

Ads

First Grade
He is also rank average. I love his passion and work rate but thats all he brings to the table. Blake Ferguson looks a better prospect, and Orcher could play there, or that Wright bloke from penrith...you get the point

Frederick

Staff member
He was your best player out there on Friday night. Why Covell would be given a contract ahead of him is beyond me...

Inferno

Coach
Probably because he's been our most consistent back over the last few seasons, and is a fairly good sharpshooter to boot (pun not intended)

Stonecutter

First Grade
The article said "Set to sign" as long as we don't pay overs and the club doesn't have any imminent plans to secure a better back then I reckon we should keep him.

Dave Q

Coach
My mail is that we have been in talks with him for at least a month.

We need someone like him.

Covell would be my pick.

Special K

Coach
Todays paper said he was going to resign this week and how he had not thought of losing and how excited he was to tell his parents he would be in a gf.

Souths probably have a better deal for him but he is a very popular member of the side and that could make him stay.

Vossy

Bench
the masons say he is going to re-sign with us, further proof in todays paper that his contract renewal has been rubber stamped..

Souths were the only team to make him an offer, until about a week ago when Cronulla decided they wanted to extend him for another year. Neither of the offers were massive, its just that he thought Cronulla didn't want him. Looks like he is staying put.

samshark

Juniors
Probably because we would need a club to pick up his $400k contract and no one wants to pay that.:crazy:

Latest posts